14615Neil DeGrasse Tyson Responds To Joel Osteen On Faith & Science

    Jun 10, 2014
      Dear All,
      We are still patiently waiting for the day when FULL UFO/ET
      DISCLOSURE will be made by the nations, especially in the most secretive highly
      deceptive US. If anyone is in the know concerning the disclosure part which
      this Afro-american astrophysicist will play, as predicted, please do share.
      If this above information is true – as is most highly
      likely, we hope that his protection will be par with that which has been given
      or afforded to beloved president Obama and his family. Otherwise, we all should
      know what could be expected form all quarters demonically connected to the elite
      Neil DeGrasse Tyson Responds To Joel Osteen On Faith And Science
      The Huffington Post
       | By Antonia Blumberg
      Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson joined HuffPost Live's Josh Zepps to discuss science,
      religion and his popular show 'Cosmos' on Monday.
      Zepps asked deGrasse Tyson to respond to comments from
      another recent HuffPost Live guest, pastor Joel Osteen and who talked about his faith and
      "I don't debate people's belief systems," deGrasse
      Tyson said. "What I will say is that kind of thing should not be in the
      science classroom because it's not science...If you [allow religion in the
      science classroom] you are undermining what science is and how it works."
      See the full HuffPost Live segment with Neil deGrasse Tyson here.<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/09/neil-degrasse-tyson-joel-osteen_n_5474231.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592>