14601Fw: Filer's Files # 20 -2014 -“Is not an a lien force already among us?” President Rea gan

    May 15, 2014

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: NUFOC <weekly-updates@...>
      To: broali4xa@...
      Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 1:22 PM
      Subject: Filer's Files # 20 -2014 -“Is not an alien force already among us?” President Reagan

      Filer's Files # 20 -2014 -“Is not an alien force already among us?” President Reagan
      Filer's Files 20 Logo
      May 14, 2014
      In special reports, this week’s files cover: President Reagan “Is not an alien force already among us?” Malaysia UFO, Who Speaks for Earth?, Sleuths Study Ancient UFOs, Apollo Landings, Lost India City Dwarka Could Rewrite History, Jupiter's moon has layers of water, Strange Weather, Pyramids in Italy, Derrel Sims Abductions, and Woman’s Face in the Orb.
      Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported over: Alaska, Arizona, California, Florida, Colorado, Illinois, Kentucky, Montana, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Sightings of UFOs were also reported in: Afghanistan, Australia, Bosnia, Brazil, Canada, India, Ireland, Malaysia, Mexico, South Africa, and England in the United Kingdom. The Filer Research Institute feels the scientific study of UFOs is for the benefit of humankind and is an important endeavor. The weekly intelligence report provides you with information on the latest sightings and UFO news that you need to understand the world situation. The purpose of these files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested in UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force and Prince Phillip told me of his personal interest in UFOs. The US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than twenty years under Project Blue Book; and I continue this advanced research. I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO’s are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.
      George A. Filer III New Jersey State Director MUFON Eastern Region Director www.nationalUFOcenter.com

      Special Reports

      Is not an alien force already among us?

      Ronald Reagan
      PRESIDENT REAGAN stated, at the 42nd General Assembly of the United Nations in September 21, 1987, "In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us realize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world.
      "And yet, I ask you, IS NOT AN ALIEN FORCE ALREADY AMONG US?"

      Malaysia UFO

      In May 12, 2014, the Object Report website was sent an email of a daylight UFO photographed over the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. The XXXXXX Chong eyewitness submitted an image from his cellular phone camera taken about noon. He took a photo and 30 seconds later the object shot upwards at an incredible speed and disappeared into the clouds. A second photograph taken by an eyewitness named Zainal, who came forward the next day. Thanks to http://theobjectreport.blogspot.com/2014/05/rare-double-eyewitness-capture-of-ufo.html

      Cylinders in Space

      Mars Cylinder UFOs
      This UFO was caught by "Myunhauzen74" of YouTube. He watches the SOHO images almost daily posting 5-7 videos per week. I really am fascinated by this particular UFO in the above screenshot. It was also seen by the Mars Curiosity Rover on April 28th and was even seen at the space station on live cam on May 5, 2014. These are not comets and both ends of the object are completely even and smooth. Thanks to ufosightingsdaily.com

      Who Speaks for Earth?

      Galaxy
      Fahrusha writes, “If you are a skeptic regarding life beyond the Earth and or UFOs, suspend disbelief for a few moments and ponder the possibilities. If an alien race were to contact or visit our planet Earth with whom would they want to communicate?” This would depend on several factors. Certain people who study such things are drawn to the hypothesis that all evolution across the Galaxy and perhaps across the Universe would follow a similar pattern. This hypothesis is bolstered by yet another hypothesis called panspermia. According to this theory, life is seeded throughout the galaxy by objects (often and most prominently comets) flying through the cosmos. When a comet, composed largely of ice, passes close to a star, a tail or coma is generated due to the gravitational and magnetic force of the star. The coma is the visible part of the matter ejected from the comet. The matter ejected could contain dormant spores and viruses which over time, as the planets circle their star, may rain down on them in small quantities when the planets pass through the trajectory of that comet.
      Hoyle and Wickramasinge
      (Please read about the theory of panspermia by Hoyle and Wickramasinge.) So if all life originated on different planets from these same building blocks it might be expected to follow a similar pattern. I find this to be an attractive hypothesis but it has not been definitively proven. It is plausible that there are several evolutionary paths that cause life to form on different planets. There could be a pathway that uses methane as a main building block or silicon in place of carbon. There could be life forms which neither breathe nor respire. The possibilities are virtually limitless and depend on how we define life. Does life require breathing, breeding or consciousness; or all three? Then we come to the question of size and purpose. The size of the beings would probably be in some way related to the gravitational force of the planet on which they evolved. If the beings chose to communicate with Earth from afar, size would not be a major factor. Purpose, however, would be. Since the first episodes of Star Trek, ufologists and other interested folks have been entranced by the idea of a Galactic Federation of humanoid beings. Such an idea postulates that advanced alien races have banded together in some manner for the good of the Galaxy or Universe. With such a worldview or Weltanschauung, the alien beings wish us here on Earth as viewed from NASA’s Apollo 8 mission. Earth no harm and may even be following some form of anti-interference code. Other prominent ideas include aliens visiting our solar system in order to mine or retrieve elements or compounds unavailable on their home planet or galactic neighborhood. High on the list of things that some say the visitors may have come for are water and gold. Another less savory theory (for humans anyway) is that aliens may come to abduct, mutilate, enslave or consume us and our animal companions (cattle mutilations). Or maybe there are different aliens and inter-dimensional creatures visiting or communicating for different purposes. In Ufology circles, one often hears a comment to the effect that in order for the truth to be revealed about UFOs, a space ship would have to land on the White House lawn. I find this rather comical in an anthropocentric and Americocentric way. Why do we think other beings would want to communicate with the American government or any other human government? Earth
      Why would they want to communicate with humans at all? want to communicate with humans at all? We have done such a piss poor job of maintaining the Planet that we are likely to become largely extinct within the next two hundred years. Why not speak to the cetaceans (whales and dolphins) or cephalopods (squids and octopi)? Both groups have highly intelligent member groups and the cetaceans appear very peace loving. Perhaps the visiting alien race has a “group mind” and certain insects such as ants, bees or termites would be the object of their communiqués.
      Or in a more sinister vein, suppose the world from which the strangers sprang never had a major asteroid collision? The dinosaurs were the dominant group on the Earth for more than 180 million years before the asteroid hit (theory) and wiped them out, far longer than humanity has been the dominant and now over-populating the Earth. I am not the first person to speculate that reptilians could be visiting, or insectoids, for that matter.

      dolphin
      Any species capable of traveling or communicating across the light years of interstellar space would certainly be more technologically advanced than humanity, and could be sending out self replicating robots to do their dirty work (can you spell Grays? :-)) It is also possible that they have learned to communicate mind to mind and do not require radio waves (So much for SETI!) or other physical means of communication. Furthermore they could logically be capable of affecting our minds into seeing what they want us to see and be seen or not seen as they wish it. After all, octopi and other earth based life forms practice effective camouflage and they have never even invented the wheel. But supposing these aliens wanted to communicate, who would they choose? I maintain that it would depend on their purpose. Benevolent aliens would not choose to communicate with violent beings that are destroying their environment unless they had a means by which to alter this rapacious behavior. Thanks to Fahrusha a professional intuitive.

      Apollo Landings

      Clark C. McClelland, former, NASA, Space Shuttle Fleet, ScO states, “Yes, we landed 6 of 7 Apollo’s on the Moon in what NASA realized were heavily loaded with valuable tons of Helium-3 (H-3) regions. All six are on each of those H-3 landing sites . that are very important and valuable.”

      NASA Astronaut, James B. Irwin Apollo 15 Lunar Module Pilot and first to drive a NASCAR on the moon with his Lunar Rover. Jim discussed with me his discovery of what may have been Alien mining sites he observed at the Hadley Rill Mountains.
      We had other top secret missions carried out by NASA that was/is totally controlled by the Pentagon. NASA is NOT a Civilian Space Agency. The Pentagon is and has been in total control. Those six successful landing areas and the other that was not landed upon by Apollo 13 when it had a very dangerous explosion on-board that caused our mission to be changed to saving the lives of three NASA Astronauts on-board a very seriously damaged space craft. We worked miracles at NASA KSC and NASA Houston to bring them all safely back to earth. It was in my opinion, the most successful Apollo mission of them all. All six Apollo landing sites have all been placed as off limits to any other nation from earth by the USA Government, due to that H-3 for future mining efforts by our nation. And we had better get moving and once again capture world leadership of Space Exploration. I can assure all who read this note, we have advanced space craft’s that have for many years been back on the moon and yes, a USA base is on the backside of the moon. We have already landed on Mars. We have had a top secret Astronaut Corp. for many, many years now. I have met many of them. Thanks to Clark C. McClelland www.stargate-chronicles.com

      Sleuths Study Ancient UFOs

      One of the best-known scientific sleuths of UFO sightings is focusing his search not on today's flying saucers, but on the sky wonders of antiquity. Jacques Vallee the French-born computer whiz and who served as the model for Francois Truffaut's UFO-hunting character in "Close Encounters of the Third Kind." He's a co-author of a newly published book, "Wonders in the Sky," that lists 500 unexplained aerial observations dating back as far as 1460 B.C. and going up to the dawn of the industrial age in 1879. About 90 percent of UFO reports turn out to have perfectly natural explanations, but Vallee says the reports that remain unexplained are provocative enough that they deserve more thoroughgoing study. Jacques Vallee: Many of the reports in our book came from professional scientists in the 18th and 19th centuries including two directors of the Paris Observatory. Many of the cases, both ancient and modern, involve trained people such as the entire crew of an aircraft ... and official cases involving near-collisions. There are over 500 pilots willing to talk openly about what they've seen. There are radar, visual, and electromagnetic observations. Many pilots and radar operators said that after a sighting a couple of people showed up with some identification confiscated the tapes or the film, and no one ever saw it again. For lots of verifiable information on the UFO cover-up, click here. http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/10/27/5361166-sleuths-study-ancient...

      Lost India City Dwarka Could Rewrite History

      The remains of what has been described as a huge lost city may force historians and archaeologists to radically reconsider their view of ancient human history. Marine scientists say archaeological remains discovered 36 meters (120 feet) underwater in the Gulf of Cambay off the western coast of India could be over 12,000 years old. The vast city - which is five miles long and two miles wide - is believed to predate the oldest known remains in the subcontinent by more than 6,000 years.
      It's possible that the submerged city could be part of the great lost culture of Atlantis. I met with Dr. Robert Schoch whose research of the erosion of the Egyptian Sphinx and the findings at Gobekli Tepe in Turkey indicate civilizations on Earth are much older than archeologists are taught perhaps dating to 8,000 BCE at the end of last ice age. Sea levels during the last ice age were 390 feet lower so many important cities from that time are now under the oceans. There are hundreds of detailed ancient texts that include astronomical reference points, and geological information, and we can use star charts to pinpoint when the ancient events they wrote about took place.
      Interestingly, in Egypt the Dendera Zodiac shows the skies above Giza at 8,000 BC-- thousands of years before the Egyptian culture should have existed. Some of the best evidence for advanced ancient technology comes from samples of vitrification at megalithic sites. The huge structures were built without mortar, and the only way they could have done that was to have super heated the stones into a magma-like state, which implies the use of a sophisticated technology not associated with the ancients. Debris recovered from the Dwarka site - including construction material, pottery, sections of walls, beads, sculpture and human bones and teeth has been carbon dated and found to be nearly 9,500 years old. The city is believed to be even older than the ancient Harappan civilization, which dates back around 4,000 years. Author and film-maker Graham Hancock - who has written extensively on the uncovering of ancient civilizations claims, "Cities on this scale are not known in the archaeological record until roughly 4,500 years ago when the first big cities begin to appear in Mesopotamia. Nothing else on the scale of the underwater cities of Cambay is known. There's a huge chronological problem in this discovery. It means that the whole model of the origins of civilization with which archaeologists have been working will have to be remade from scratch," he said. Note: Dozens of manmade complexes found under the ocean have been found, yet most archeologists are largely ignoring these finds as they don't fit the academic consensus. click here. . http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1768109.stm

      Jupiter's moon has layers of water, possibly life

      As club sandwiches go, this undoubtedly is the biggest one in the solar system. Scientists said that Jupiter's moon Ganymede may possess ice and liquid oceans stacked up in several layers much like the popular multi-layered sandwich.
      They added that this arrangement may raise the chances that this distant icy world harbors life. NASA's Galileo spacecraft flew by Ganymede in the 1990s and confirmed the presence of an interior ocean, also finding evidence for salty water perhaps from the salt known as magnesium sulfate. Ganymede, which with its diameter of about 5 300 km, is the largest moon in the solar system and is bigger than the planet Mercury. Bubbling thermal vents a team of scientists performed computer modeling of Ganymede's ocean, taking into account for the first time how salt increases the density of liquids Steve Vance, an astrobiologist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in California, said the arrangement might be like this: at the top, a layer of ice on the moon's surface, with a layer of water below that, then a second layer of ice, another layer of water underneath that, then a third layer of ice, with a final layer of water at the bottom above the rocky seafloor. "That would make it the largest club sandwich in the solar system", Vance said in a telephone interview. Ganymede boasts a lot of water, perhaps 25 times the volume of Earth's oceans. Its oceans are estimated to be about 800 km deep. Ganymede is one of five moons in the solar system thought to have oceans hidden below icy surfaces. Two other moons, Europa and Callisto, orbit the big gas planet Jupiter. The moons Titan and Enceladus circle the ringed gas planet Saturn.

      Strange Weather

      Our weather appears abnormal snow, tornadoes, wild fires, and drought occurring simultaneously in different parts of the United States. Why? I suggest someone or something is messing with our weather. Chemtrails exist and may lead to unknown consequences. China and Russia brag about making it rain and snow. They even export technology to other countries such as Mexico where rain making technology is bringing fertility to Central Mexico. A small change in Mexico's rainfall may bring tornadoes to the Midwest or a draught in the West. The Joplin Missouri Tornado killed 161 people in May of 2011. stronger building codes and shelters could have saved many.
      Tornado
      However, tornado seeding and taming aircraft may have saved all their lives.
      Chairman of the Natural Resources Stewardship Project, Tim Ball, argued that the issue of climate change has become politicized and exploited, and has led to the undermining of scientific objectivity. A small group of people saw environmentalism and global warming and climate change as a vehicle for a political agenda, but when the science showed that global warming wasn't really happening, they switched over to climate change, moving the "goalpost," he lamented. Further, this group has claimed that "carbon pollution" or man-made CO2 has caused the problem.
      “This group doesn't want to let go of their political agenda and keeps raising the ante-- they want people to be scared, and surrender all control to them, he continued. Ball says he's been lambasted for being a skeptic, yet maintaining a skeptical stance is really practicing good science, he suggested. Climate change is brought about by a number of different interacting natural cycles including the 11-year sunspot cycle, the changing orbit of the Earth around the sun, and the changing tilt of the Earth's axis,” he's concluded. http://www.whatsupinthesky.com - Anomaly Website thasf7561@...

      Pyramids in Italy

      Montevecchia -- We have also learned of pyramids discovered near the town of Montevecchia (40 kilometers from Milan), in Italy. The discovery was initially made by satellite. These are the first pyramids ever discovered in Italy.
      Aerial photo of the Montevecchia pyramid-hills
      Their dimensions are quite impressive. The highest pyramid is 150 meters tall. They are stone buildings, as recent excavations have proved. However, they are now completely covered by ground and vegetation, so that they now look like hills. The inclination degree of all the three pyramids is 42/43° and their alignment is very similar to that of the Egyptian pyramids. Their age is still undefined although they are surely older than 3,000 years. Nothing was found nearby which may help to date the structures. In early 2003, the pyramids of Montevecchia (“Old Mountain"), ca. 30 miles from the Italian city of Milan, were discovered through the use of satellite and aerial imagery. These pyramids are now completely covered by ground and vegetation and appear to be natural hills, but the possibility of something more was enough for the Czech WM magazine and their editor in chief Georg Wojnar to visit the area. The team concluded the first pyramid had a base of 100 metres, with a height of 50 metres. Three potential pyramids were surveyed, with one pyramid showing clear signs of stones worked into the structure. All three structures had an inclination of 42/43 degrees. The sides of all pyramids were aligned and were offset from the cardinal points by 7 to 12 degrees northeast. From the initial aerial surveys, there was speculation that their layout compared to the pyramids of the Gizeh plateau – and thus to the Belt of Orion. The Czech team stated that their on-site research had showed that the pyramids actually aligned with the passing of Orion at the sunrise of the summer solstice. The Czech team felt that the site should be known as “the Italian Gizeh" and there may be 7 to 9 pyramidal hills surrounding it. http://www.european-pyramids.eu/

      Derrel Sims Abductions

      Derrel Sims
      Derrel Sims believes, “One in four people has been abducted by aliens, alien abduction runs in families and the aliens are not our friends. These are just three beliefs of Houston's resident Sims the alien hunter It looks like a second season of his network TV series Uncovering Aliens on the Discovery Network is on the cards with ratings from the first series "strong" according to his people. Sims spent Friday out in Central Texas testing out new UFO-hunting night-vision equipment but his media rep Jolene Ray Harrington confirmed that a second season is likely. Sims is one of four alien investigators on the show who travel the U.S. interviewing potential abductees about their experience. He claims to be one of the world's leading experts on UFOs. "My first interaction with these entities was at age 4 in Midland, Texas," Sims told KPRC, "I suspect they're living on a massive craft." www.alienhunter.org

      Woman’s Face in the Orb

      Orb face
      New York -- Brett Allen writes, “The woman in the orb has a bright spot on her chin and is looking toward the lower left. The photo is from a friend that had a huge orb in it and after I blew it up and showed her I got a call from her screaming, “Oh my God, it’s my Grandmother! Always check your photos our loved are around us, just outside our visual spectrum Thanks to Brett Allen

      Sightings in the United States

      Alaska Light

      Anchorage -- This is my third report to MUFON and with each sighting significantly becoming more sophisticated. I watch them every night and have since late last summer. On May 8, 2014, they would stay in the same position for many days then change positions for a period of time. When they finished they would move on to another position. They went from coastal areas, to neighborhoods and to the airport. I have watched these orbs since July 2013. Hats off to MUFON, where would we be without them investigating. Last week, I viewed many bright shiny objects in the sky all around. There were so many in every direction, I couldn't begin to count them flying at different elevations. Some would appear and disappear instantly, while others would stay out and remain in place for long lengths of time. I have taken many pictures and some are in color as well as others being white/grayish or otherwise. I believe those are beams from the lower in elevation appearing orb, which I have viewed. In my photos there are two parts one primary upper orb and the lower seems to be the object that is doing the gathering of data and imaging. I saw the orange circle through my neighbor's fence in my backyard. I had my Husband go outside on our back deck to see this bright orange appearing circle, also. Because of the photos I have taken, especially in recent months, I have come to the opinion; these orbs are taking pictures of many things such as buildings, airports and yes, even vehicles. I have the pictures to prove it. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Alabama Light

      Lake View -- During the night of 5 May and morning hours of 6 May 2014 my outside surveillance camera video recorded a triangular object hovering above my driveway on three different times. They were 1930.57 on 5 May, 2230.30 on 5 May 14, 0127.52 on 6 May 14, and 0503.45 on 6 May 14. Each video recorded for 40 seconds. During each recording the object did not move. It appeared to just hover above my drive way with lights shining. One light can be seen projected in my front yard using another camera (the blueish looking one. I did not witness this because I was asleep. I do recall my dog starting barking during the night. All of the snapshots are taken of video from my 3 motion activated cameras. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      . California Cylinder

      Walnut -- I was outside in my front yard where there was empty sky now appeared two spinning disc shaped fiery orbs on January 10, 2014. At first I thought two jet planes were turning on their chemtrails so I grabbed my Smartphone and videoed those objects. They were not any man made craft. We all agreed unanimously that no plane hovers in the sky and then moves that distance in 12 minutes unless there are a vast distance away from the planet say outside of earth's atmosphere. Apparently with a fiery glow a slowly shifting spinning fuel/ from the sun’s corona to the power supply energy of what I come to realize were not only vastly far, but vastly huge alien spacecrafts refueling there core reactors utilizing the invisible energies of the sun’s outer atmosphere rendering them very visible now. Pointing the camera in the same direction two more larger or slightly closer objects appear to be tracing the exact same flight path. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Colorado Disc

      UFO Photo CO
May14
      Delta -- I was out in the desert at Adobe Buttes and put my camera on top of my Jeep and let the video run. While the camera was running I wasn't looking up and was just playing with my dogs. When I came home and uploaded the film onto my computer is when I noticed this flash on the screen at 15 seconds into the video. The object looks like it has a dark body with white wings. Crows or kildeer are possible but none were there because the dogs always scare them away. The object flashes on the screen for a split second. It only appears in one frame. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Illinois Object near Moon

      Maalot -- I was on my way to the mall walking at my neighborhood suddenly I noticed a glowing object flying in the sky near the moon on July 16, 2013. I thought it was strange and unlike anything known so I took out the cell phone and started filming the object . The object flickered, went up and down and after about half a minute disappeared from view I felt passionate and shocked to photograph the event because I felt something unusual happened. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Kentucky Teardrop

      Williamsburg -- I was smoking on my back porch about 2 AM on May 7th and noticed the brightest thing in the sky was not the moon. As the moon was to my southeast and this orb was to my southwest. I have seen from one to 4 at a time what look like glowing orbs. The latest one maneuvered in a small area, then slowly faded away. I uploaded it on to my PC and inverted the colors and changed the contrast. In doing this I was able to still see the object after it faded. It appears to shoot up into the sky at great speeds. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Montana Wildlife Camera

      Roundup -- The image was captured by my wildlife camera and zoomed in May 7, 2014. I only check the cameras once a week but my Moultrie cameras are very sensitive and capture blades of tall grass blowing and other things. Sometimes I have between 500 and 2,000 images to look through. On Saturday I went up to check my 3 cameras and came back home to view the photos on my laptop. I found a series of photos it captured on May 7, 2014 at 11:44 A.M. When I zoom in the photo becomes blurry and hard to see clearly what the object is. Although it is blurry you can clearly see the object is blimp shaped. It is white/grey on the top and the bottom appears to be a dark purple color. I am not trying to claim this is a UFO and I do not know if it was flying or actually landed. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      New Hampshire Orb