14540Re: [ufodiscussion] ANOTHER ENORMOUS CRAFT LANDS ON MOON

  • Dexxxaa
    Jan 29, 2014
      Thank you Regan..nice to read you're still around. The information keeps growing more phenomenal. if you get the chance to attend a contactee conference, do so. I was amazed of the good energy and education to boot.

      Dex

              Hi Dex,

              Thanks for this interesting report.  It's obviously an artificial structure of some kind.  But what is it and is it human, or ET?

              There is so much going on these days that our governments are keeping us in the dark about.  If there is UFO activity on the Moon then I imagine Google Moon will help us to observe it, regardless of government cover-ups.

              I look forward to the day when we will be able to view images on Google Mars too!

              Cheers,