14437When will Obama make presidential PLANET X Announcement?

    Aug 22, 2013
      Question
      Hi All Group Members, To the best
      of my knowledge, over one year ago the Zeta space people predicted that
      President Obama was planning to reveal the near presence and reality of Planet
      X (Nibiru), but could not or did not because of exigencies which were either
      beyond his control, or detrimental to his re-election chances. My question to
      each member is, when do you think Obama will make his timely presidential
      PLANET X Announcement? Peace/Love/Truth
      * Sometime before 2013 ends .
      * December 21-31, 2013.
      * Sometime early in 2014.
      * Sometime before Christmas 2014.
      * Until PX appears worldwide, he won’t, as it is too doggone dangerous!
      Your vote is shown above. You can change your vote until the
      poll is closed.