14374THE PENDING OBAMA ET/UFO ANNOUNCEMENT!

    Apr 28, 2013
      THE PENDING OBAMA ET/UFO ANNOUNCEMENT!

      Dear GROUP,
      Please pardon me for not including Planet X in the subject line of my
      last post.  It should have read  - THE PENDING OBAMA ET/UFO / PLANET X
      ANNOUNCEMENT!
      Please take this forthcoming imminent announcement very seriously. It will by
      deduction serve to warn and explain why at this time we are living in what can
      be logically considered as the Last Day or Endtimes of the unjust.
      Thanks

      ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for April 27, 2013
      As more and more weeks
      pass without Obama stepping up to the plate to make the announcement has the
      percentage chance of the announcement going ahead gone down from 93%?  Is
      he starting to change his mind? It has been over 2 months since punch 1,
      has punch 2 occurred yet? Are there back up plans if Obama fails in his
      mission, other leaders/star children who will step up and announce to the
      world that STO aliens are working alongside?
      What is the likelihood that the Obama administration
      will arrange for the announcement we have been predicting? 99%. Clearly, as was
      shown during September,
      2012  when Obama attempted to use the Emergency Broadcast System and October, 2012  when
      he attempted to broadcast the announcement from the Oval Office, he faced
      formidable opposition. Wires were cut, injunctions were issued claiming a hoax,
      and Obama did so poorly at the first debate due to distraction that he was in
      danger of losing the election. The opposition even arranged to use the
      Emergency Broadcast System to suggest that such announcements can be a hoax,
      claiming a Zombie Apocalypse in February, 2013.

      Numerous bait and switchsweeps were conducted to locate and eliminate from power those wanting the
      cover-up to continue. Obama’s golfing weekend was one such setup, and resulted
      in the forced resignation of General
      Allenin February, 2013. Two attempts to assassinate Obamalikewise
      occurred in March, 2013. Lest the public think Obama is twiddling his thumbs
      and procrastinating idly, this is far from the truth. Just what steps Obama has
      taken over these months, and the nature and form of the announcement when it
      does occur, the public does not
      need to know. We have stated that it will be a surprise, when it occurs,
      and to constantly reassure the public with specifics only assists the
      opposition. Trust us, it is in process.

      http://zetatalk.com/ning/27ap2013.htm