14373Fw: Filer's Files #16 2013 - Time Travelers, New Jersey UFO Conference, Sirius Movie Premiere

    Apr 19, 2013
       Subject: Filer's Files #16 2013 - Time Travelers, New Jersey UFO Conference, Sirius Movie Premiere

      You can also View, Subscribe and Share this online.
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/archive.php?mode=thread&cat=8857&rc=362581a863b6&mid=2810131&cc=72ec66c71b3482d

      Photo from Grand Teton Mountains,
      Wyoming July 18, 2008
      GeorgeA. Filer III New Jersey State Director
      MUFON Eastern Region Director
      www.nationalUFOcenter.com
      April 17, 2013
      Get your own weekly updates! Subscribe to Filer's Files here

      If
      you wish to no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
      What to read past issues? View
      Filer's Files Archives
      Want to contribute? Join MUFON.Become a MUFON member
      “I feel the scientific
      study of UFOs is for the benefit of humankind and is an important endeavor. The weekly intelligence report
      provides you with information on the latest sightings and UFO news that you need to understand the world
      situation.”In special reports, this week’s files cover: Time Travelers, Why Are These Entities
      Visiting Earth? Nuclear Fusion Rocket Could Reach Mars in 30 Days,Saturn’s Rings Sparkle with Water,
      Boston Bomb Likely Stops Chance of ET Disclosure, and North Korea Danger, and UFO Reports Down.
      Unidentified
      Aerial Phenomena sightings were reported over: Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey,
      Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Wyoming.
      Sightings of UFOs were also reported in: Australia, Brazil,
      Bulgaria, Canada, Iran, Netherlands, and England in the United Kingdom.

      The purpose of these files
      is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world
      and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis
      is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting
      surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested in UFOs when London Control ordered me to intercept
      one over England while flying for the US Air Force. Under Project Blue Book, the US Air Force investigated
      UFOs for more than twenty years; and we continue this research.
       I believe the God of the universe
      has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.
      We send our
      prayers and thoughts to Boston and those who have been injured or died.

      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.2012ist.com&lid=80121&uid=2810131&sid=32087&mid=27489
      Do YOU have contact with other worldly intelligence and wish to tell the world about it? Your experiences
      are important. Full bi-line or anonymous - it's your choice.
      Submit your writing!

      Special Reports
      Whirlpool Galaxy
      Time Travelers
      Commander Graham Bethune told me, “The entities
      that crashed near Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 seemed to be coming home and might be from our Earth’s
      future”. It is apparent they are unhealthy in appearance like their livers or other organs are damaged, perhaps as the result of an environmental
      disaster. They may be suffering from radiation poisoning possibly from a nuclear war, environmental chemical
      poisons, or space radiation. The eye is the most sensitive target for space radiation and long duration
      stays may lead to detectable opacities and cataracts. The unusually large eyes may reflect repeated damage
      to the eyes and immune disorders. They also seem to be collecting DNA, fertile eggs and sperm possibly
      to improve their species and develop offspring that can live in Earth’s atmosphere. Our bacteria
      and virus strains appear to mutating into stronger diseases and visitors may also be attempting to obtain
      some of our antibodies that fight these strains.
      The entities may have come here to prevent humans from
      destroying Earth in an attempt to keep the Earth environmentally clean for future generations. Earth is
      the best planet for life for millions of miles in this part of the galaxy and is a tremendous source of
      life forms, food, water, minerals, and atmosphere.
      It is apparent our government based on President Truman’s
      orders kept the entities visits and crashes secret because they feared the intentions and abilities of
      the visitors. My experience has shown our leaders often make decisions similar to what the average person
      would make knowing the same information.
      There have been rumors that humans probably taken by the Grays
      were found in the crashed craft. There is also an indication the Grays are robotic computerized animals
      and all look essentially the same.
      According to various reports the visitors have large brains and are
      able transmit their thoughts and read our minds. They obviously have advanced technology and reportedly
      are able to go through walls, transport people into their craft, and control people’s actions, etc.
      Former Air Force Sgt weatherman, Dr. Charles Hall claims he met aliens in Dreamland near Indian Springs,
      Nevada. He claims, hespent two years working with three different extra-terrestrial races. One race was
      the tall whites are about 5 feet 11inches who grow taller after age 40 years old.
      Nearby Ruth David was
      the Director of Development Testing at Sandi Labs Tonopah, Nevada, often called Area 52 from 1991 to 1994
      and likely has inside knowledge of our latest weapons and activities.
      Why Are These Entities Visiting
      Earth
      Entities are probably visiting Earth as a tourist attraction to show other aliens how not to behave.
      Our tribal wars, crime, and environmental destruction would likely make an interesting study of human
      nature. They are also worried that our war like activities could be spread out to other planets. Each
      life form on Earth from the tiniest bacteria to whales may be valuable to an alien race for food or medicine.
      There is no evidence the aliens plan to destroy Earth or to wipe out humanity. However, they do apparently
      have interest in human life, minerals, nuclear power plants and weapons. It is possible they desire to
      take control of the world and settle here if their planet or sun is failing. An alien race trying to take
      over this planet may attempt to accomplish numerous tasks to make the transition painless.
      Several bases
      have already been set up to house aliens, and conduct detailed reconnaissance. Assuming they wish to settle
      on Earth a logical plan would be to clean up the environment, to stop crime and wars, and to prevent a
      guerrilla insurrection. Humanity would need to be convinced that following alien leaders would be beneficial
      to the average person. Religion is one method to gain support as would an advanced welfare system. Various
      national leaders would likely be allowed to stay in office if they supported the alien leadership. The
      aliens may use walk-ins or other methods to control the national leaders. Providing medical aid and saving
      lives would also gain support. Stopping crime and wars, disarming the military would save billions.
      Establishing
      a New World Order, a New Jerusalem, or Shangri-La on Earth might be possible.
      It is quite likely various
      nations would join together to fight the intruders. PRESIDENT REAGAN stated at the United Nations regarding
      extraterrestrials in Sept. 21, 1987, `Is not an alien force already among us?"
      Scientist and astronomer
      Dr. Carl Sagan in his book, "Intelligent Life in the Universe" indicated Earth had likely been visited
      by extraterrestrials numerous times.  He states, "Sumer was an early--perhaps the first -civilization
      the contemporary sense on the planet Earth.  It was founded in the forth millennium B.C. or earlier.
      We don't know where the Sumerians came from.  I feel that if the Sumerian civilization is depicted
      by the descendents of the Sumerians themselves to be of non-human origin, the relevant legends should
      be examined carefully." (Page 456)
      He goes on to ask, "What might an advanced extraterrestrial civilization
      want from us?"He answered his own question by stating, "One of the primary motivations for the exploration
      of the New World was to convert the inhabitants to Christianity -- peacefully if possible -- forcefully
      if necessary.  Can we exclude the possibility of an extraterrestrial evangelism?"  (Page 463)
      Kenneth Larson writes, “Our nuclear age started in 1945 during World War Two.
        The UFOs
      might have come en masse soon after and starting in 1947 so as to prevent or stop any future and all-out
      nuclear war between battling earth-nations so as to save humanity. This could explain UFOs seen hovering
      over America's nuclear missile weapons sites and reportedly shutting them down temporarily. Concerned
      UFOs might have been involved with an intelligent Creator described in Genesis and Isaiah and Job of the
      Bible in the creation.”
      Thanks to Kenneth Larson

      Nuclear Fusion Rocket Could Reach Mars in 30
      Days

       Space.com reports, “This is aconcept image of a spacecraft powered by a fusion-driven
      rocket with the crew in the forward-most chamber. Solar panels on the sides would collect energy to initiate
      the process that creates fusion.” (University of Washington, MSNW)
      Nuclear fusion, the energy source
      that fuels the sun could one day propel rockets that allow humans to go to Mars and back in 30 days. Fusion-powered
      rockets promise to solve problems of deep-space travel. Scientists at the University of Washington and
      a space-propulsion company named MSNW say they are getting to closer to creating a feasible fuel for travel
      to other planets.
      John Slough, a UW research professor of aeronautics and astronautics says,
      "Using existing
      rocket fuels, it's nearly impossible for humans to explore much beyond Earth; we are hoping to give us
      a much more powerful source of energy in space that could eventually lead to making interplanetary travel
      commonplace." Now it takes about 500 days of space travel to make the round trip to Mars. A rocket powered
      by fusion would make 30- and 90-day expeditions to Mars possible.
      Nuclear fusion occurs when the nuclei
      of two or more atoms combine, resulting in a release of energy. But to use fusion to power a manned spacecraft,
      a more controlled process is needed.
      Lab tests by Slough and his team suggest that nuclear fusion could
      occur by compressing a specially developed type of plasma to high pressure with a magnetic field. A sand-grain-sized
      bit of this material would have the same amount of energy as current rocket fuel, the team says.
      To get
      this fuel to propel a rocket to Mars, the team says a powerful magnetic field could be used to cause large
      metal rings (likely made of lithium) to collapse around the plasma material, compressing it to a fusion
      state, but only for a few microseconds. Energy from these quick fusion reactions would heat up and ionize
      the shell of metal formed by the crushed rings. The hot, ionized metal would be shot out of the rocket
      nozzle at a high speed. Repeating this process roughly every minute would propel the spacecraft, the researchers
      say. Slough said, “The next step of the team's work is to combine each of the isolated tests they've
      already completed successfully into a final experiment that produces fusion using this technology.
      Read
      more: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/04/11/nuclear-fusion-rocket-could-reach-mars-in-30-days/#ixzz2QD1GAK2f
      Saturn’s Rings Sparkle With Water
      Saturn’s rings may be vintage jewelry as old as the
      solar system, and they’re practically sparkling with water ice, according to data from NASA’s
      Cassini spacecraft.
      The findings, released this week in the Astrophysical Journal, give planetary scientists
      a window into the solar system’s birth and development, and show that the formation of at least
      one of the planet's 62 known moons may have been a little more complicated than thought. Launched in 1997,
      the Cassini mission spacecraft is now on its third lifetime exploring Saturn’s complex system and
      still turning up remarkable new information about the ringed gas giant.
      Data from the spacecraft’s
      visual and infrared mapping spectrometer have revealed how water ice and shades of color are spread through
      Saturn’s system.
      Finding an abundance of water ice -- too much to have been deposited by icy comets
      ramming into the planet or its moons -- the team of Italian and American scientists realized that the
      ice must hail from around when the solar system first formed, more than 4 billion years ago. Image is
      an architectural structure in the rings of Saturn. The Urantia Book explains Earth and architectural worlds
      such as this one out near Saturn.
      NASA and the European Space Agency all involved with designing the
      Cassini-Huygens
      Spacecraft that uses its telephoto lens for a close up view of New Jerusalem bright moon
       Thanks to jpl/NASA. http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/images/raw/casJPGFullS20/N00061934.jpg&lid=84259&uid=2810131&sid=32087&mid=27489
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://helloearth.info/nasaconnection/nasaconnection.html&lid=84260&uid=2810131&sid=32087&mid=27489
      North KoreaDanger
      There are statements being
      released claiming North Korea does not have the capability to put a nuclear weapons inside its rudimentary
      missiles. As a young man I met Igor Sikorsky who told me it is just a matter of time before one nation
      catches up to another technologically. Enough money or spying will usually obtain the technology you need.
      In addition with hackers much data is stolen and secrets can be passed from countries like Pakistan to
      North Korea to Iran.
      North Korean media constantly sends aggressive language directed against the US and
      South Korea and occasionally Japan. When they do act such as the artillery attack on a South Korean island
      in 2010, you see very clear warnings," The North has consistently warned that military exercises being
      conducted in the area would spark a retaliation and it is likely they will carry out their threat.
      Any
      time a nation threatens pre-emptive nuclear war, there is cause for concern.
      Thirty years old North Korean
      Leader Kim Jong Un wants to be recognized has a world power. He has lived in a bubble of adoration all
      his life and his reality is very different than most people. Kim may go too far in his campaign since
      he may feel he will not be taken seriously unless he shows sizeable military strength with his million
      man Army, four million reserves and a nuclear missile strategy. The US often tries to ignore North Korea
      as a matter of policy. Kim  message is “We will not go away; you have to deal with us."
      Allegedly,
      his last missile fired on December 12, 2012, was recovered by US submarines and was more sophisticated
      than previously thought. The missile cone with dimensions for a nuclear warhead and could likely hit US
      bases in the Pacific and Japan. Kim Jong Un is in a precarious leadership position and attempting tactics
      designed to keep him in power. Frankly there are indications he is emotionally unstable.
      Japan is on full
      alert ahead of an expected mid-range missile launch by North Korea, with Patriot missiles stationed in
      its capital to protect the 30 million people who live there.
      In addition to PAC-3 batteries, Aegis destroyers
      equipped with sea-based interceptor missiles have been deployed in the Sea of Japan near Korea.

      BostonBomb Likely Stops Chance of ET Disclosure

      The Citizens Hearing would provide an excellent vehicle
      for the administration to encourage the news media to support disclosure. The recent terrorist bombings
      at the Boston Marathon will likely delay any possibility of announcing the existence of extraterrestrial
      life.  The bombs were apparently inside pressure cookers with nails steel balls and hidden inside
      a black nylon bag seen  near the curb. Apparently, one suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev a 26 year old is
      dead after shooting a policeman, and also being killed. Tamerlan was killed late Thursday night after
      a shootout with police in Watertown, outside Boston. Tamerlan, was originally from Chechnya and a boxer.

      Authorities are searching for Dzhokhar A.Tsarnaev, 19, the younger brother of the alleged bombers. The
      dead suspect brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a native of Kyrgyzstan, the Kyrgyz state news agency said. He
      was studying at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, university officials said. Thanks to the Boston
      Globe
      UFOReports Down a third in US after 2012 Spike

      UFO reporting in the United States appeared to
      spike during the summer of 2012 with higher numbers until a significant drop in February 2013 in a trend
      that continued into March, according to UFO report statistics from both the Mutual UFO Network.

      Sightings
      in the United States
      ArizonaAbductions
       SUNCITY-- Hello my name is Shirley Goodwin.  I took
      this picture of a UFO at 3AM the first week of April. I have been an abductee since June 6, 1996, when
      I lived in Maryvale, Arizona.  I moved to Sun City and I was followed by these Demonic Beings. I
      know they lay the Chemtrails to hide their vehicles and their personal coming and going.
      I was noticing
      a lot of activity inside my bedroom and had my camera with me when I went outside. I took my camera outside
      to take a picture of a Chemtrail that I thought would be over my house. There were no Chemtrails but a
      small plane flew house frequently showed up. When I opened up the memory stick the first photo showed
      streaks coming from the small plane. I was shocked when I saw the next photo. Whatever this object is
      I did not see it, I did not hear it but my camera did. Keep up the good work at MUFON because these horrible
      Beings need all the publicity they can get.  I believe Awareness will one day get rid of them. Thanks
      to Shirley Goodwin
      CaliforniaLights
      San Diego-- On April 14, 2013, at Imperial Beach several witnesses
      and I saw three objects flying in the night sky. There was a coastal eddy or marine layer with drizzle
      all day. About 8 pm, I went outside and started to speak to a person on the phone and I heard a boom and
      a light appeared in the southwest sky. I said, “I’m seeing something strange in the sky, I’ll
      call back after I film it.”

      An object was flying north along the coast and originated over the
      ocean then disappeared after five minutes. The second object did the same thing, so I called my neighbors
      to come out and see it. The third object appeared as soon as the other had disappeared and flew slower
      over the same path as the others.

      The objects were like fireballs very bright and red in color it was
      absolutely amazing. My dog was freaking out and still is acting weird. I am hoping that someone else saw
      them. The Total sightings lasted twenty minutes. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      FloridaLight
      PompanoBeach –
      On April 10, 2013, here are a few pictures taken by my wife before heading to work Wednesday the 10th.
      At around 8 AM she called it to my attention and there was one more guy taking pictures too.
      My wife said
      there was too much glare against the sun light. She only took the pictures because she saw a guy looking
      up at the sun who was taking pictures. It was cloudy, but there is a strange color around the light.
      Note: It is believed that the witness didn’t see the object, but later discovered it in a photo.
      It would appear that the light in the photo is a lens flare because the photo was taken in the direction
      of the sun. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=32087&mid=27489

      FALMOUTH -- Have witnessed multiple
      UFOs every night since February 16th, 2013, with hundreds of pictures, videos and dozens of witnesses
      now after showing people. Military planes, fighter jets, and helicopters fly over regularly. I have videos
      of UFOs shooting a red beam onto neighbors houses and what I assume they are doing is abducting people
      late at night, have witnessed this strange behavior numerous times, at least three separate types of ufos
      here; flying discs, triangles, and large cigar shaped. I watch UFOs come down from the sky at dusk and
      move slowly about the area until daylight. My family is on edge and concerned with all the activity and
      will post some pictures. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      IllinoisLights
      NORMAL -- I was driving down one of the
      main streets of town going to my friend’s house on April 5, 2013, and the first thing that I noticed
      was a very bright low light. As it got closer to my car I noticed that it was a very large triangle shape,
      about three times the size of an airplane. I pulled out my phone and took five pictures of it. The craft
      appeared to be black, and had white lights around the sides and on the front, and three rows of red lights
      underneath the craft. It moved very slowly and appeared to be hovering and it was silent. It didn’t
      blink like on an aircraft. I watched the craft disappear behind trees five minutes later. Thanks to MUFON
      CMS

      MarylandDisc
      Dundalk – I spotted a very beautiful and positive frequency of light on April
      10, 2013. It seemed as if they were having fun. Their flight pattern was straight up to the sky, and then
      coming straight towards me at an alarming rate. It was like nothing I’ve ever seen before. I thought
      it was a nuclear bomb! Then all of a sudden it reduces its speed and turns like a motorcycle, then increases
      speed again and turns 90 degrees right of them.
      Then the spacecraft moved as if it wanted to be seen.
      It was like a dish with top as usually interpreted. It had blue lights circulating the dome and every
      turn had white light sparks. The blue was vibrant and different, and I liked it. I’m just a young
      man from Baltimore and I have a great video. I promise I’m not exaggerating. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      New JerseyFlew 250 Feet Up Across the Sky
      EGGHARBOR -- I was sitting on my back porch watching the
      doves in the trees I saw a small object coming from the left about 2 or 300 ft. off the ground across
      the trees in front of me above my house on April 9, 2013. It then looked like a bird to me at first then
      it looked like balloons and then it got closer, I could see what it was, it looked gun black, about 10
      ft round and 6 to 8 ft tall. It looked like a thread bobbing, it flew across the sky, the same speed and
      until it went out of my sight. It took about 30 seconds to go from left to right, absolutely no noise,
      it blew my mind. I could not believe I saw that in the sky. I live two miles from the FAA center in New
      Jersey and know this was not a plane. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Air Force F-102's Chase a UFO Oregon

       PORTLAND-- Just before dawn, police officer Robert Dickerson was cruising the city streets in his patrol
      car when he noticed a bright falling object like a meteor on September 24, 1959. But instead of "burning
      out," the object took on a larger, ball-like appearance, stopped abruptly, and hovered about 200 feet
      above the ground. Its glow lit up juniper trees below it.
      The patrolman watched the UFO for several minutes,
      and then drove toward it on Prineville Highway, turning in at the airport. The UFO changed color from
      bright white to a duller red-orange color, and dived rapidly to a new position NE of Redmond airport.
      The object hovered over Redmond Airport southeast of the city of Portland. Patrolman Dickerson, Wertz,
      and others studied the hovering object through binoculars. The UFO was round and flat, with tongues of
      "flame" periodically extending from the rim.
      At 5:10 am, official logs show the UFO was reported to
      Seattle Air Route Control Center and Hamilton Air Force Base. The Seattle log continues:
      "UFO was also
      seen on the radar at Klamath Falls Ground Control Intercept (GCI) site. Six F-102 fighters were scrambled
      from Portland. As they took off, the Air Force radioed the pilots of a B-47 bomber and an F-89 fighter
      nearby, ordering them to join the chase. The Redmond Observers saw a high speed aircraft approaching from
      the southwest. The Redmond log continues: "As aircraft approached, UFO took the shape of a mushroom, observed
      long yellow and red flame from lower side as UFO rose rapidly and disappeared above-clouds." The UFO was
      seen again hovering 25 miles south of the airport and radar picked up the UFO south of Redmond for about
      two hours changing altitudes from 5.000 feet to 52.000 feet
       Thanks to Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=32087&mid=27489

      PennsylvaniaFlashes

      Wilkes-Barre, WyomingValley -- I take pictures on partly cloudy days such
      as on April 6, 2013, and you’ll see little flashes like diamonds. When you see the flash start taking
      pictures but you will not see anything until you review the pictures. Sometimes they are white, or dark
      round objects but they are always there. They may be drones from bigger craft, or they come from space,
      or underground. Perhaps they are alive themselves. I know that they are not something I could see without
      the help of a camera. If someone with a high speed camera did this just for a couple days they would likely
      get something. Happy hunting! Thanks to MUFON CMS
      TexasPhoto
      Corpus Christi-- Don Burleson writes, “At first impression I thought the Corpus
      Christi image might be sundogs, but after doing some enhancement (just cropping and a little re-contrast
      and adjustment of saturation and lighting).
      I’m not so sure. Have a look.” – Thanks
      to Don Burleson

      WyomingCylinder
      ColterBay RV YELLOWSTONE park -- Our family was on the way to
      Colter Bay as my nephew was taking pictures of the beautiful Grand Teton Mountains on July 18, 2008. He
      noticed an object on his camera screen. He showed me the camera and I instructed him to continue taking
      pictures. We never heard or saw anything visual in the sky. All we had was the actual photograph of an
      object. On the way home, we stopped in Roswell and showed it to the museum. They asked when it was taken
      and stated, “They had sightings at that same time.” Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Worldwide UFO Sightings
      AustraliaMothership
      Kingaroy – I was outside admiring the incredibly bright night sky with
      another person when we observed many unusual orbs darting across the sky on February 21, 2013. Some were
      meteorites yet others were different altogether. I had a strange feeling that caused me to look over my
      right shoulder to see a large high altitude object that was moving slowly. Using line of sight and landmarks
      I determined it was flying in a southerly direction headed south over the Bunya Mountains.
      It was higher
      and much larger than the commercial jets heading north to Queensland. This was a massive mother ship larger
      than a city in a typical cigar design. The massive cigar object had a bright light at either end and between
      was the dark shape of the body of the 'vehicle.
      I was amazed and could not speak during the event out
      of shock and excitement. After ten minutes, it moved slowly until it disappeared into the southern horizon
      around 2:26 am. I have never seen anything like it. We watched until 4 am when we saw another object with
      a massive bright light and then a swift darting back and forth to the same locations. Thanks to MUFON
      CMS

      BrazilLight
      Itajai, SC -- I filmed a strange light late on Saturday April 6, 2013. I posted the
      original video, unedited, on YouTube. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      BulgariaGlowing
      Kozloduy – On April 11,
      2013, a sunny day as I was travelling with my husband back to Kozloduy while taking pictures when I saw
      a glowing object in the picture that really surprised me, because the sky was almost clear. There were
      a few little white fluffy clouds, but the object didn't look like them. I actually didn't really see it.
      To make sure that it wasn’t some defect on my lens, I took some more pictures, but the object didn't
      show again. After we saw that picture we joked "What the aliens would be searching for in a small village
      like Butan? Now seriously, I don't know what to think. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      CanadaOrb

      CHILLIWACK– On April 15,2013, I was on a 4th floor apartment looking east, south east and seen a red/orange round
      light/orb pulsating and rising in altitude, seems to be going away from me. It wasn’t a plane and
      it was bigger than a star. It reminded me of a signal flare but not as bright as that. It got higher and
      dimmer and looked like it went into the cloud eventually. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      IranObject
      Malayer -- Every
      year on the second of April my large family goes on a picnic where I was taking numerous photos with my
      mobile phone. In one photo an unidentified flying object is present. I never saw it, but it is in my photo.
      Please research about it and see if it was observed in other places? I used my mobile Galaxy Gio 3.2 MP
      camera. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Netherlands Lights
      ZEELAND – On March 20, 2013, I was driving my car
      and saw two lights under a cloud. It was bizarre as I saw the light disappearing after looking after it
      for three minutes. I was happy that I was able to see it well while I was driving. I stopped my car and
      watched for six minutes before it disappeared. I didn’t get a photo because I didn't have my cell
      phone or camera with me. But I got a bizarre video of something; bit I don’t know what it is. Maybe
      you know. There are two things on one video. First a weird cloud, and a second a black stripe out of space.
      In the future I’ll never forget my camera again for the lights. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      UK/England Triangle
      Skelmersdale -- On April 4, 2013, I woke up at 4 AM and went downstairs for a drink and as I opened
      the kitchen door and saw a red light outside and went to the window and saw another pulsating light. I
      realized they were slowly moving together, parallel to each other. Then another random pulsating light
      was visible, but they were getting harder to see as climbed higher. I then looked into the center of these
      three lights and realized that the sky was darker in the middle.
      It was a solid triangle structure that
      I’m 100% sure of it. I stood watching for ten minutes in shock thinking; what is this thing? It
      then flew slowly over the houses and I lost sight of it. No manmade object can be so large and make no
      noise, and also keep altitude and direction. It was truly out of this world. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      snowdonia
      -- I took images of an ‘object’ in North Wales last year on July 7, 2012. Shortly after taking
      the shot I submitted to BUFORA pictures of something that looked like a circular aerial vehicle. My first
      thought was of a helicopter.
      The accompanying photograph was taken at 12:21 on the 7th July 2012 from
      Conwy Road Bridge looking towards Conwy Castle using a SONY DSLR-A450 with program settings: F10, 1/125
      ISO 200. The assumed UFO was not seen with the naked eye due to its distance away from the observer.
      The
      UFO was only identified on July 27th, when I processed all the photographs and noticed a speck and enlarged
      it with photo processing software and sharpen filter motion blur tools to enhance the image. It shows
      the top of the object highlighted with the area below in darkness giving a ‘puck’ shape to
      object.
      Royal Air Force Station Valley is 30 miles southwest with two squadrons plus Sea King Helicopters,
      so it might be a helicopter. I created another enlarged image of the UFO using ‘Gaussian Blur’
      in the sharpen filter tool. You will see that a strange aura has appeared either side of the object giving
      it a ‘saucer’ shape. The aura could be a force field? BUFORA claimed the object was probably
      a bird since there are plenty sea birds in the area. Two objects in the photo (shown in Filers Files #15,
      2013) Herefordshire on 2nd April 2013 are the same as the one I photographed near Conwy. Thanks to William
      Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=32087&mid=27489

      UFO Conferences

      New JerseyUFO
      Paranormal and Consciousness Conference

      Saturday & Sunday
      April 20 & 21, 2013
      10.00am
      to 6.30pm Hilton Garden Inn (near Trenton)
      800 US Route 130 (southbound)
      Hamilton Square, New Jersey
      609-585-6789
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.njufoc.com/main.html&lid=83680&uid=2810131&sid=32087&mid=27489
      Sirius Movie Premiere
      Thank you so much
      for your support. We have sold out the 800 seat main theater for the Sirius premiere in Los Angeles, BUT
      you may still be part of the excitement.  We have engaged another theater in the same complex.
      Be part of the red carpet excitement and see the film when it is presented to a theater audience for the
      1st time.

      April 22, 2013 - Regal Cinemas LA Live
      1000  W. Olympic Blvd
      Los Angeles, CA 90015

      Red
      Carpet opens at 7 pm, Preshow remarks from Dr. Greer at 7:45 (Theater A only), Screening at 8 pm sharp.
      Tickets are only available on-line.  No tickets will be sold at the door.
      click hereto get your
      seats: Theater B - $15 each

      STAY TUNED
      We are planning a Washington DC premiere one night the week of
      April 29 - May 2.
      Virginia Premiere - Thursday May 9th (the 12th anniversary of the original National
      Press Club event in 2001!) - The Paramount - Charlottesville, VA
      Tickets available soon for premiere:
      general admission and also with special VIP seating and after party.
      The VA premiere will be followed
      by a rare 3 day workshop with Dr. Greer on May 10th, 11th and 12th.  - 3 nights under the stars.
      More information soon.
      I’ll be speaking at: Citizen Hearing on Disclosure – April
      29 to May 3, 2013 – Washington, DC

      "IF THE CONGRESS WON'T DO ITS JOB, THE PEOPLE WILL."

          Contact

      "The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure will attempt to accomplish what the U. S. Congress has failed
      to do for forty-five years." Stephen Bassett Political Activist "I've been asked about UFOs and
      I've said publicly, I thought they were somebody else, some other civilization." Eugene Cernan Apollo
      17 Astronaut "Of course UFOs are real - and they are interplanetary  ...The cumulative evidence
      for the existence of UFOs is quite overwhelming and I accept the fact of their existence." - Lord Dowding UK Air Chief Marshal "There is a serious possibility that we are being visited by people from outer
      space. It behooves us to find out who they are, where they come from, and what they want.” Admiral
      Lord-Hill Norton  UK Chief of Defence "This massive cover-up has been going on for almost six
      decades since the UFO crash near Roswell, New Mexico in July 1947, an event which was certainly not caused
      by balloons, as alleged by the U.S. Air force." Dr. Brian O'Leary Apollo Astronaut "The mystery
      surrounding this crash (at Roswell) has never been adequately explained - not by independent investigators,
      and not by the U.S. government." Bill Richardson  Congressman Secretary of Energy  New Mexico
      Governor  Presidential Candidate "It is time for the truth to be brought out... Behind the scenes
      high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and
      ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense.... I urge immediate
      Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about unidentified flying objects." Vice Admiral  Roscoe Hillenkoetter CIA Director
      An event with historical implications will be held at
      the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013.  At that time as many as
      forty researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former
      members of the United States Congress.

      The Hearing Committee is presently composed of Senator Mike Gravel
      (Dem/Lib, AK), Congresswomen Darlene Hooley (Dem, OR),  Carolyn Kilpatrick, (Dem, MI),Lynn Woolsey
      (Dem, CA) and Congressman Merrill Cook (Rep, UT).  One Additional Committee members may be added.

      The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race will attempt
      to accomplish what the Congress has failed to do for forty-five years - seek out the facts surrounding
      the most important issue of this or any other time.

      For this reason the motto for the Citizen Hearing
      on Disclosure is "If the Congress will not do its job, the people will."Jones Cheryll 1 Citizen Hearing
      on Disclosure April 29 to May 3, 2013 Washington, DC

      Reflecting the global implications of the issue,
      the entire CHD will be live streamed worldwide in English, Spanish, Arabic, Hindi, Japanese and Mandarin
      (archive only).  This represents approximately one half of the world's population.
      The live webcast will also include side press conferences with witnesses as well as interviews by former
      CNN News Anchor Cheryll Jones.   The English and Spanish webcast will include evening lectures
      presented by Hearing witnesses.   Access to these webcasts is available via subscription here.

      The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure will be filmed as the basis for a forthcoming documentary- Truth
      Embargo - by Just Cause Entertainment.

      The title of this film is fitting as the goal of the Citizen Hearing
      is nothing less than the end of the extraterrestrial truth embargo this year.  The world's people
      have waited long enough.

      Over the coming weeks this site will develop rapidly with new information added
      daily.   Check back often for updates.

      This video, which provides a conceptual frame for the
      Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, is available in the following languages:     Japanese
      Chinese      French      German
      Spanish

      Time lapse footage provided by "Earth Time lapse, Amazon HD"  http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch_v=IkfZUtnWVyA&lid=84146&uid=2810131&sid=32087&mid=27489 and NASA.

      See more videos relating to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure at the CHD YouTube Channel

      I’ll
      be speaking at:

      "It's time to open the books on questions that have remained in the dark,
      questions of government investigations of UFOs.  We ought to do it because the American people quite
      frankly CAN handle the truth.  And we ought to do it because it's the law."
      John Podesta
      Clinton
      Presidential Advisor
      and Chief of Staff

      "UFO's are as real as the airplanes flying overhead."
                                 Paul
      Hellyer
      Canadian Defence Minister

      "It is now time to put away this embargo of truth about
      the alien presence."
                   - Dr. Edgar Mitchell

                Apollo 14 Astronaut
      www.MUFONsymposium.com
      Apollo 14 Astronaut,
      Edgar Mitchell, Ph.D., Sixth man to walk on Moon states,

      “Yes, there have been ET visitations.
      There have been crashed craft. There have been material and bodies recovered. There has been a certain
      amount of reverse engineering that has allowed some of these craft, or some components, to be duplicated.
      And there is some group of people that may or may not be associated with government at this point, but
      certainly were at one time, that have this knowledge. They have been attempting to conceal this knowledge
      or not permit it to be widely disseminated. ...
      People in high level government have very, very little,
      if any, valid information about this. Most have no more knowledge than the man in the street.
      [As to]
      the question, "How could it be kept secret?" It hasn't been kept secret. It's been there all along. But
      it has been the subject of disinformation in order to deflect attention and create confusion so the truth
      doesn't come out. I believe it is a very important effort that we get Congressional oversight of all this.” pp. 61-64. See also The Way of the Explorer, Edgar Mitchell and Dwight Williams, p. 212

      www.MUFONsymposium.com
      I just listened to some encouraging young band called the Andy Needham Band that carried a powerful
      message of love and hope.
      andyneedhamband.com
      Support Earth Changing Research
      I was sitting at
      my desk, pondering how I could get people interested in getting my work of the last thirteen years. I
      have put together a DVD of Filer's Files with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings.
      Additionally,
      I have decided to include my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter's exciting abduction story
      by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell has also included much of his excellent dialog for
      a donation of only $50.
      We also include a year's subscription. Please include your e-mail address and
      mailing address.

      Send check or money order to:
      George Filer, 222 Jackson Road, Medford, NJ
      08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy Filer's Files every week and want to support my efforts, please make a donation via PayPal

      I am offering eleven years of Filer's Files on a DVD with
      thousands of photographs and sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's subscription. Please
      include your e-mail address and mailing address.
      JOIN MUFON!
      Become a MUFON member today! Benefits
      of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal which contains current investigations,
      sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now, click here. Majorstar@...
      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2010 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the
      COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date
      of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters
      to Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your
      name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL
      REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.
      God Bless Our Troops and Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick my
      grandsons who drowned.