14296Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About UFO/Aliens, Or We Will

    Jan 24, 2013
      Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will !!!!
      The “time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens, and if the United States won’t participate in The UFO/ET ANNOUNCEMENT,
      the Kremlin will do so on its own!!!!
      A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) report on Prime Minister Medvedev’s [photo top left] agenda at the World Economic Forum (WEF) this week states that Russia will warn President Obama that the “time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens, and if the United States won’t participate in the ANNOUNCEMENT, the Kremlin will do so on its own!!!!
      The WEF (The Forum) is a Swiss non-profit foundation, based in Cologny, Geneva and describes itself as an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
      -
      <http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/01/24/russia-orders-obama-tell-world-about-aliens-or-we-will/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29>