      From: Dex
      To: UFOprepare4contact
      Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 8:05 AM
      Subject: [ufodiscussion] New Discovery

      Speaking of Masonic? Hmm
      New Discovery..It's big, near a highway. I found this in the desert's very
      remote by accident two days ago. It can only be recognized from the air
      (like the Nazca Lines in Peru) and it appears to have perfect symmetry..Why
      is it there? For what possible purpose?

      Dex
      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1919&p=28105#p28105
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic