13342Re: What is really causing CLIMATE-CHANGE: CO2, The Sun, or PX?

  • broali4x
    Dec 10, 2009
      Dear Mr. Massaggga,
      You know darn well that you are NOT a beloved baby in soiled diapers,
      but you are acting mentally like one and I surmise that it is either
      intentional or in the sad category of such sadistic people as Sese Siko
      Mobuto or the wicked deposed Shah of Iran.
      At any rate, please do us all a favor and check out what the beloved
      Zetas space angels have said about Beloved USA president Barack Hussein
      Obama and how he and his family are protected and guided 24/7 day ,
      night around the clock. Otherwise, otherwise, he would be dead long ago
      if not for the true GOD on this the Last Day rule of the greedy sadistic
      wicked!
      Note: We have but 3 more years remaining on the clock.
      Jambo

      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, <masanga@...> wrote:

      > I have been away from this forum discussing global warming on
      > another and have just read broali4x's latest desultory address to me.
      Good
      > grief! I see that he is still trying to bluff his way out of the
      > embarrassing situation into which he has put himself. He writes:
      >
      > "dear masanga,
      > You acting like a STS baby whose diaper is soil and I am not your
      momma
      > whom you are privy to demand a change.
      > Again, one again and for the final time, take your as to the source.
      > Am i clear!"
      >
      > I thank heaven that he is not my "momma"! In view of his
      > mean-spirited refusal to give me a straight and honest answer to my
      simple
      > and honest request to know how Planet X is supposed to be causing
      climate
      > change, I don't imagine I would get my diaper changed very often if I
      was a
      > baby and he was my "momma"!
      >
      > I must say that I cannot understand why he will not answer my
      > question after having first told me that he would answer it. I mean,
      why is
      > it such a big deal if he is already aware of a "highly cogent
      explanation"
      > given by the Zeta on the ZetaTalk web-site? If he cannot answer my
      question
      > himself personally, why does he not simply give me a link to the
      Zeta's
      > explanation so that I can go straight to it and save myself the rest
      of my
      > lifetime that I would otherwise have to spend on trawling through the
      entire
      > ZetaTalk archives in a possibly fruitless search for it? Not being
      very
      > helpful, is he? Hardly STO!
      >
      > He ends by asking/stating "Am i clear!". Isn't it amazing how
      > someone who has gone to such elaborate trouble to be awkward, evasive,
      > misleading, confusing, double-talking and verbally-abusive can cap all
      that
      > by making out that he is being "clear"? Of course he is not clear! He
      > commands me "for the final time" to take my "as" to "the source". I
      think I
      > can probably guess what he means by my "as" but what does he mean by
      "the
      > source", and where is it? He refuses to say! I have asked him for a
      link
      > to the relevant place on the ZetaTalk web-site and he won't give it!
      How
> [...]
      > his ways of relating to other people are crude and simple, yet
      calculated to
      > trick people, like the obvious ways of a street-kid trying to shake
      down any
      > tourists who wander onto his self-defined patch. These characteristics
      are
      > easy for mature adults to spot in him and to understand and because
      they can
      > see through his childish tricks and games so easily he presents no
      danger to
      > them. One would have to be abnormally gullible and immature oneself to
      fall
      > foul of broali4x's unthought-out tricks or get caught in one of his
      > infantile cult-building scams!
      >
      > Anyway, what does this all boil down to? It is now patently clear
      > that when broali4x said he would answer my question about how Planet X
      is
      > supposed to be causing climate change on earth, he lied. His lie was a
      > dishonest trick intended to deflect me from pursuing that unanswerable
      > question. But it was just a delaying-tactic to keep me on hold while
      he
      > diverted me off onto other paths. First he preoccupied me with the
      > irrelevant question of where I had read that the Zeta are
      "all-knowing".
      > But I answered that one directly and posed my original question to him
      > again. He responded by trying to divert me off into endless wanderings
      > through the Kolbrin but I was ready for that one too and came back at
      him
      > with my original question again. Next he tried sending me off on
      similar
      > endless wanderings through the ZetaTalk archives and this time I
      confronted
      > him with his dishonesty in saying that he would answer my question
      when it
      > was now evident that he had no intention of actually doing that. And
      > finally, his response to that was to write the personally abusive post
      > reproduced above. And he still has not answered my question.
      >
      > To my mind broali4x's dishonesty here is the kind of misbehaviour
      > that small children indulge in. Mature grown-ups do not behave in
      these
      > unnecessarily duplicitous ways. A grown-up in broali4x's position
      would
      > have responded to my question by simply saying something like, "Well I
      don't
      > personally know the answer to that one but I did see something about
      it on
      > the ZetaTalk web-site that said something about it that might be of
      use to
      > you. Let me see if I can find it and get back to you with a link to
      it."

      > I guess broali4x cannot be a grown-up. It's funny how he imagined
      > me as a baby in diapers, don't you think? The mind is such a wonderful

      CO2, The
      > Sun, or PX?
      >

      > dear masanga,
      > You acting like a STS baby whose diaper is soil and I am not your
      momma
      > whom you are privy to demand a change.
      > Again, one again and for the final time, take your as to the source.
      > Am i clear!
      >
      > --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, masanga@ wrote:
      > >
      > > broali4x wrote:
      > >
      > > "Dear masanga,
      > > If you have truly read ZetaTalk.com and have NOT found their highly
      > > cogent explanation for why our planet earth is experiencing abnormal
      > > weather and earthquakes and etc., then it would most likely be
      > > attributable denial!"
      > >
      > > Dear broali4x,
      > >
      > > I asked HOW Planet X is supposed to be causing climate change, not
      WHY
      > it is
      > > supposed to be causing abnormal weather, earthquakes and all the
      rest
      > of it.
      > >
      > > I think you are being dishonest over this Nathaniel. You said that
      YOU
      > > would answer my question but you have refused to do so and now you
      are
      > > telling me that I should have gone hunting through the ZetaTalk
      > web-site for
      > > my answer instead of expecting it from you. You have broken your
      > promise
      > > and shown us that your word is worthless because you do not mean
      what
      > you
      > > say. You are being a phoney Nathaniel. Is that what you want to be?
      > >
      > > "All that I can say is by next year or in 2011, absolute proof will
      be
      > > forthcoming. I hope two years is not beyond your score of patience
      > > become a witness as ell at such time!"
      > >
      > > Absolute proof, eh? Wow, that's an even bigger claim than the one
      you
      > made
      > > when you said you would answer my question, which wasn't a request
      for
      > proof
      > > but only for an explanation anyway! However, since you have shown us
      > that
      > > you cannot, or will not answer that question in fact, I won't hold
      my
      > breath
      > > waiting for your promised "absolute proof" to be delivered either.
      > I'll
      > > believe it if and when I see it, but not on your say-so.
      > >
      > > "I already have MY proof, sir."
      > >
      > > Bully for you. In that case though, you should have no difficulty in
      > > providing me with a link to the precise place on the ZetaTalk
      web-site
      > where
      > > the Zeta explain how Planet X is supposed to be causing climate
      change
      > on
      > > earth, should you?
      > >
      > > Regan

      Kolbrin
      > > and
      > > > cannot find any mention of Planet X in it, let alone an
      explanation
      > of
      > > how
      > > > Planet X is supposed to be causing climate change on earth now.
      > > >
      > > > Neither am I "adverse" to the Zeta. I just have no reason to
      accept
      > > that
      > > > their suggestion about climate change being caused by Planet X is
      > > true!
      > > >
      > > > You said that you would answer my question about Planet X causing
      > > climate
      > > > change. But you have not answered it and now you are fobbing me
      off
      > by
      > > > referring me to the Kolbrin, which does not answer it either,
      > instead!
      > > > Isn't this a classic example of "Bait and Switch"?
      > > >
      > > > "By the way, the Zetas have never said that they are ALL Knowing,
      > > sir."
      > > >
      > > > No, and no-one would have expected them to have said it either,
      > would
      > > they?
      > > > I never said that they said it in the first place anyway. I was
      > using
      > > the
      > > > literary device known as "irony" when I referred to "the
      all-knowing
      > > Zeta",
      > > > meaning that they are pretending to be all-knowing, not that they
      > > really
      > > > are, or that they said that they are. Do you "get it" now?
      > > >
      > > > I am still waiting to hear how Planet X is supposed to be causing
      > > climate
      > > > change on earth at the present time.
      > > >
      > > > Regan

      Nathaniel.