13340Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: What is really causing CLIMATE-CHANGE: CO2, The Sun, or PX?

    Dec 9, 2009
      I have been away from this forum discussing global warming on
      another and have just read broali4x's latest desultory address to me. Good
      grief! I see that he is still trying to bluff his way out of the
      embarrassing situation into which he has put himself. He writes:

      "dear masanga,
      You acting like a STS baby whose diaper is soil and I am not your momma
      whom you are privy to demand a change.
      Again, one again and for the final time, take your as to the source.
      Am i clear!"

      I thank heaven that he is not my "momma"! In view of his
      mean-spirited refusal to give me a straight and honest answer to my simple
      and honest request to know how Planet X is supposed to be causing climate
      change, I don't imagine I would get my diaper changed very often if I was a
      baby and he was my "momma"!

      I must say that I cannot understand why he will not answer my
      question after having first told me that he would answer it. I mean, why is
      it such a big deal if he is already aware of a "highly cogent explanation"
      given by the Zeta on the ZetaTalk web-site? If he cannot answer my question
      himself personally, why does he not simply give me a link to the Zeta's
      explanation so that I can go straight to it and save myself the rest of my
      lifetime that I would otherwise have to spend on trawling through the entire
      ZetaTalk archives in a possibly fruitless search for it? Not being very
      helpful, is he? Hardly STO!

      He ends by asking/stating "Am i clear!". Isn't it amazing how
      someone who has gone to such elaborate trouble to be awkward, evasive,
      misleading, confusing, double-talking and verbally-abusive can cap all that
      by making out that he is being "clear"? Of course he is not clear! He
      commands me "for the final time" to take my "as" to "the source". I think I
      can probably guess what he means by my "as" but what does he mean by "the
      source", and where is it? He refuses to say! I have asked him for a link
      to the relevant place on the ZetaTalk web-site and he won't give it! How
      can he direct me to a "source" that could be anywhere in the ZetaTalk
      archives and yet suggest that he is being clear? He is being totally opaque
      about that matter!

      And yet in other ways he is quite transparent. His behaviour and
      his ways of relating to other people are crude and simple, yet calculated to
      trick people, like the obvious ways of a street-kid trying to shake down any
      tourists who wander onto his self-defined patch. These characteristics are
      easy for mature adults to spot in him and to understand and because they can
      see through his childish tricks and games so easily he presents no danger to
      them. One would have to be abnormally gullible and immature oneself to fall
      foul of broali4x's unthought-out tricks or get caught in one of his
      infantile cult-building scams!

      Anyway, what does this all boil down to? It is now patently clear
      that when broali4x said he would answer my question about how Planet X is
      supposed to be causing climate change on earth, he lied. His lie was a
      dishonest trick intended to deflect me from pursuing that unanswerable
      question. But it was just a delaying-tactic to keep me on hold while he
      diverted me off onto other paths. First he preoccupied me with the
      irrelevant question of where I had read that the Zeta are "all-knowing".
      But I answered that one directly and posed my original question to him
      again. He responded by trying to divert me off into endless wanderings
      through the Kolbrin but I was ready for that one too and came back at him
      with my original question again. Next he tried sending me off on similar
      endless wanderings through the ZetaTalk archives and this time I confronted
      him with his dishonesty in saying that he would answer my question when it
      was now evident that he had no intention of actually doing that. And
      finally, his response to that was to write the personally abusive post
      reproduced above. And he still has not answered my question.

      To my mind broali4x's dishonesty here is the kind of misbehaviour
      that small children indulge in. Mature grown-ups do not behave in these
      unnecessarily duplicitous ways. A grown-up in broali4x's position would
      have responded to my question by simply saying something like, "Well I don't
      personally know the answer to that one but I did see something about it on
      the ZetaTalk web-site that said something about it that might be of use to
      you. Let me see if I can find it and get back to you with a link to it."

      I guess broali4x cannot be a grown-up. It's funny how he imagined
      me as a baby in diapers, don't you think? The mind is such a wonderful
      mirror to the self.