13336Re: What is really causing CLIMATE-CHANGE: CO2, The Sun, or PX?

  • broali4x
    Dec 7, 2009
      Dear masanga,
      If you have truly read ZetaTalk.com and have NOT found their highly
      cogent explanation for why our planet earth is experiencing abnormal
      weather and earthquakes and etc., then it would most likely be
      attributable denial!
      All that I can say is by next year or in 2011, absolute proof will be
      forthcoming. I hope two years is not beyond your score of patience to
      become a witness as ell at such time!
      I already have MY proof, sir.

      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, <masanga@...> wrote:

      > "Maybe the Egyptian KOLBRIN Bible would better answer your question
      since
      > you are adverse to the beloved Zeta space people.
      > <http://kolbrin.com/articles/index.shtml
      > <http://kolbrin.com/articles/index.shtml> >"
      >
      > Good grief, what are you talking about? I have a copy of the Kolbrin
      and
      > cannot find any mention of Planet X in it, let alone an explanation of
      how
      > Planet X is supposed to be causing climate change on earth now.
      >
      > Neither am I "adverse" to the Zeta. I just have no reason to accept
      that
      > their suggestion about climate change being caused by Planet X is
      true!

      > You said that you would answer my question about Planet X causing
      climate
      > change. But you have not answered it and now you are fobbing me off by
      > referring me to the Kolbrin, which does not answer it either, instead!
      > Isn't this a classic example of "Bait and Switch"?
      >
      > "By the way, the Zetas have never said that they are ALL Knowing,
      sir."

      > No, and no-one would have expected them to have said it either, would
      they?
      > I never said that they said it in the first place anyway. I was using
      the
      > literary device known as "irony" when I referred to "the all-knowing
      Zeta",
      > meaning that they are pretending to be all-knowing, not that they
      really
      > are, or that they said that they are. Do you "get it" now?
      >
      > I am still waiting to hear how Planet X is supposed to be causing
      climate
      > change on earth at the present time.

      CO2, The

      <http://tadcronn.wordpress.com/2008/05/27/global-warming-consensus-31000\