13333Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: What is really causing CLIMATE-CHANGE: CO2, The Sun, or PX?

    Dec 6, 2009
      "Maybe the Egyptian KOLBRIN Bible would better answer your question since
      you are adverse to the beloved Zeta space people.
      <http://kolbrin.com/articles/index.shtml
      <http://kolbrin.com/articles/index.shtml> >"

      Good grief, what are you talking about? I have a copy of the Kolbrin and
      cannot find any mention of Planet X in it, let alone an explanation of how
      Planet X is supposed to be causing climate change on earth now.

      Neither am I "adverse" to the Zeta. I just have no reason to accept that
      their suggestion about climate change being caused by Planet X is true!

      You said that you would answer my question about Planet X causing climate
      change. But you have not answered it and now you are fobbing me off by
      referring me to the Kolbrin, which does not answer it either, instead!
      Isn't this a classic example of "Bait and Switch"?

      "By the way, the Zetas have never said that they are ALL Knowing, sir."

      No, and no-one would have expected them to have said it either, would they?
      I never said that they said it in the first place anyway. I was using the
      literary device known as "irony" when I referred to "the all-knowing Zeta",
      meaning that they are pretending to be all-knowing, not that they really
      are, or that they said that they are. Do you "get it" now?

      I am still waiting to hear how Planet X is supposed to be causing climate
      change on earth at the present time.