      From: broali4x
      To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 9:42 PM
      Subject: [ufodiscussion] Re: What is really causing CLIMATE-CHANGE: CO2, The
      Sun, or PX?

      Please sir massa,
      All I am asking is for you to please give us and this group a link to
      where in heaven or hell you got any information from that say or alledge
      that the beloved space Zetas are either ALL KNOWING or etc.
      If you do or can, your statement would be TRUE.
      You cannot, or otherwise, you are trying to play bait and switch!

      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, <masanga@...> wrote:

      > "You asked me a question and I will answer, but first, where have you
      > heard or read that our the beloved space Zeta brother and sisters are
      >
      > 'ALL KNOWING'????
      > Please give your link."
      >
      > I have not heard or read it anywhere in so many words, but it seems
      > to be implied in a lot of statements that people have made towards, or
      about
      > the Zeta, including some of yours. For example, you have repeatedly
      > referred to the Zeta as "space angels", have you not? Well, angels are
      > supposed to be heavenly beings who are in constant contact and
      communication
      > with the Spirit of Heaven, i.e. "God". The Spirit of Heaven sees all
      and
      > knows all and the angels of Heaven, who are Heaven's ministers, have
      > unrestricted access to Heaven's knowledge. Therefore they must be
      > all-knowing. Isn't that correct?
      >
      > I think I have answered your question and now it's your turn.

      CO2, The
      > Sun, or PX?
      >

      > You asked me a question and I will answer, but first, where have you
      > heard or read that our the beloved space Zeta brother and sisters are
      >
      > "ALL KNOWING"????
      > Please give your link.
      >
      > --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, masanga@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Would the all-knowing Zeta care to explain precisely HOW Planet X is
      > > supposed to be causing climate change? It is not explained in their
      > answer
      > > to the question of "What's the story?" on the Climategate scandal
      > which you
      > > gave us (see below).
      > >
      > > Regan

      Planet
      > X!
      > >
      > > From ZetaTalk: (11-28-09)Â Â
      > <http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta548.htm
      > > [Questioner]Â Big scandal this week called "Climategate".
      Thousands

      <http://tadcronn.wordpress.com/2008/05/27/global-warming-consensus-31000\
      \
      > -scientists-disagree/>
      > > Global warming ‘consensus’: 31,486 scientistsÂ
      > disagree that global
      > > warning is real or caused by CO2 gas emissions!
      > > Â -
      > > <http://www.petitionproject.org>Â 31,486 scientists signed a
      > petition
      > > verifying that global warming is nothing but a hoax!
      > >
      > > The earthly ENDTIME of the Wicked - Not the RIGHTEOUS.
      > > salaam akwaaba jambo ashogee
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic