13326Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: What is really causing CLIMATE-CHANGE: CO2, The Sun, or PX?

    Dec 2, 2009
      "You asked me a question and I will answer, but first, where have you
      heard or read that our the beloved space Zeta brother and sisters are

      'ALL KNOWING'????
      Please give your link."

      I have not heard or read it anywhere in so many words, but it seems
      to be implied in a lot of statements that people have made towards, or about
      the Zeta, including some of yours. For example, you have repeatedly
      referred to the Zeta as "space angels", have you not? Well, angels are
      supposed to be heavenly beings who are in constant contact and communication
      with the Spirit of Heaven, i.e. "God". The Spirit of Heaven sees all and
      knows all and the angels of Heaven, who are Heaven's ministers, have
      unrestricted access to Heaven's knowledge. Therefore they must be
      all-knowing. Isn't that correct?

      I think I have answered your question and now it's your turn.