13229The Greys

  • Brel
    Sep 17, 2009
      Hi Dex,
      I think that with the best will in the world, in the end, We just do not
      know enough at this point in time.

      Eg. I read an experiencer report about ten years ago, where two ladies were
      transported to a location where there was a group of Reptilians.
      One of them was taken to meet the leader.
      The one left behind started making a fuss.
      The next thing she was watching as they raped her friend.
      Then that vision faded, and everything was as It was before.
      In other words the rape was only a mind projection.
      She was warned that this would become a physical reality, if she didn't be
      Every thing was pleasant for the two ladies after that.
      There was no aggressiveness displayed towards the ladies, for the length of

      A friend of mine in the US was taken on board a Zeta mothership. Her escort
      was a Zeta that she
      has known since the age of three. This Zeta was a combination of tutor,
      companion and friend.
      They were walking down a passageway and came around a corner. About thirty
      feet in front of
      them were two Zeta conversing via Telepathy. My friend couldn't help
      showing off. So, she entered
      into their conversation. It's unheard of for a Human, on this craft,
      anyway, to do this. The two Zeta
      both looked startled and angry. As soon as her escort saw their
      reaction, he hustled her out
      of their sight. He explained to her later, that if he hadn't done that,
      then her life was in danger, with
      little that he would have been able to do for her.
      My friend has a very forward attitude, to life.

      A couple of weeks back on another List, there was mention of the Tall Whites
      intimadatory attitude towards Humans.
      I think in western countries in particular, We are so incredibly backward in
      values towards life, mainly through our conditioning via religion.
      Living breathing Energy forms from other planets appear in common to have
      strong Energy fields.
      Most Humans are exactly the opposite.
      With Humans being in the main, shoot first and ask questions later, who can
      Star Nations members of being very wary of and towards Us.

      On the one hand in a practical sense We have a very long way to go before
      would appear to be ready, but unfortunately from an alignment point of view,
      just around the corner.
      David Wilcock point's to major happenings likely well before the end of this
      year, which
      will kick start the major changes to our consciousness, that We are so much
      in need of.

      Kind Regards,