13226The Greys

    Sep 16, 2009
      Cross posting:
      From Dee

      Hi Paola

      I must agree with you. I interviewed Mary Rodwell and others including
      contactee Jeffrey Morgan Voss for my SRP. I attach below an extract from the
      work of Mary Rodwell through her client; contactee Suzanne Hansen.

      QUOTE:
      Suzanne Hansen, Experiencer, former teacher, researcher lives in New
      Zealand [APPENDIX 3 point R] Suzanne has conscious recall of many of her
      experience. Suzanne has in ���depth information on the psychological profiles of
      some of the beings, including the `Greys'. "It covers complex programs for
      de-sensitizing the psyche of humans to extraterrestrial reality. It
      demonstrated a deep understanding of human psyche". During her encounters at no time
      was Suzanne exposed to any form of physical, psychological or emotional
      abuse by these `beings' in fact, it was quite the opposite. Suzanne was warned
      about these human covert programs by these intelligences. Suzanne was
      told: "There will be a 'great deception' in the future, by humans upon humans."
      And that she had been trained, and tested to recognize their
      (Extraterrestrial) differing emanations: "I am trained to recognize the emanation of a
      'wolf in sheep's clothing' she said and I am told that I will need to use
      this knowledge and skill, and ability to differentiate, in the future. I am
      feeling that it will pertain to the future (beginning to occur now) of the
      anti-alien fear mongering". Mary says that Suzanne was talking about human
      MILAB, false abductions and pseudo- aliens created by such covert programs..
      She pointed out how interesting that Sparks accounts of the `Greys `is at
      complete variance to experiencer Suzanne Hansen's. "Suzanne has conscious
      recall of many of her contacts and recall of similar learning tasks' with the
      `Greys. But in contrast to Sparks, she recalls being treated with loving
      kindness, respect and reassurance, there was no `judgment ` or negativity
      from the `Greys' if someone was unable to do a certain task. It was a
      revelation to her that there was no judgment by them, because human's can be very
      judgmental when mistakes are made. In fact in all her interactions she
      found the `Greys' to be extremely compassionate and more caring than many
      humans she has known".
      Sparks' abductors seemed to be focused on mankind giving amnesty to the
      terrestrial controllers, at the same time distancing themselves from the
      military's decision to withhold and misuse life saving technology".
      UNQUOTE

      Best
      Neil Gould