13163Re: [ufodiscussion] Cross Talk

    Aug 12, 2009
      Thanks for this information about Hurtak's Null Zone, Dex. Very
      interesting.

      My initial thoughts are that Hurtak is envisioning a very radical
      set of changes to the solar system and human consciousness indeed.
      Electromagnetic fields are the basic elements of all atomic structures, so
      if our solar system enters a region of space where they cannot exist then
      the atoms of which it is made will also cease to exist, along with our
      present physical bodies of course.

      You report that he says: "This change is a designed inevitable
      destiny, for all physical worlds when they reach the rung of their space age
      evolutionary ladder, matured in their spiritual understanding and receptive
      to the teachings of Cosmic life values of the infinite way for the infinite
      species."

      That's beautiful. However, I don't think humanity is anywhere near
      to being ready to make this spiritual evolutionary leap yet. "matured in
      their spiritual understanding"? Most people's spiritual understanding still
      seems to be at a very immature stage of development to me. And in spite of
      NASA's and Hollywood's blandishing our minds with space-age imagery, our
      civilization is still not actually in the space-age but is living under a
      self-imposed planetary lock-down instead. Major hurdles have to be overcome
      before we can become ready and prepared to make the giant evolutionary leap
      that Hurtak sees as our destiny. Left to our own devices it would probably
      take many more millennia to overcome them.