13157Re: [ufodiscussion] Cross Talk

    Aug 11, 2009
      That's funny, when I see an opportuniy...Ted really admires the way you
      think and your writing skills.

      Apparently, because of the concern..The GT keeps finding more information
      coming through more about Niburu. I for one think it's a null zone that
      Hurtak convinced me of our world would be transitioning through to a higher
      vibratory wavelenght. Dan Sherman's experience and commentary about loosing
      electromagnetic to the earth read like it too.
      Niburu is another entirely different scenario I'm not sure if I should
      believe.
      It may mean a different thing altogether than the feared doomsday aspect.
      Hmm
      I'll let you know if I'm communicated anything about it. That second sun
      (son)
      came through like a bell, but, I only felt that is was meant as an
      oberservable announcement, really nothing more attached. Not yet that is.

      Dex