13148Re: [ufodiscussion] Cross Talk

  • Rich Allen
    Aug 10, 2009
      So true! I had a neighbor once, who belonged to a small Christian cult
      who believed that the world was going to end.
      Every two years or so, when it didn't they would adjust the date in
      order to continue to collects membership dues.
      They would say to me, how do you pan on surviving the end of the world.
      I would say, well, you can't survive the end of the world, because if
      you survive, it wasn't the end of the world.
      They would say, oh, I'll survive then end of the world.
      I would say, not really, because if you survive, it wasn't the end of
      the world.
      Oh no, he said, my personal Saviour has told me that I can survive the
      end of the world.
      Well, if there are any survivors, then obviously, the world didn't end.
      . . .

      You can't argue logically with baby's. you have to eventually just not
      talk to then about it any more.

      That is why I read this, and not GT Forum.

      Rich