13147RE: [ufodiscussion] Cross Talk

  • Bill Hamilton
    Aug 10, 2009
      Excellent response Regan. I did not want to belabor the point, but I do not necessarily compel others to believe as I do. My view is modifying over time and I doubt very much if I believe what I did a year ago ro ten years ago. It takes a continual evaluation and re-evaluation facts, theories, reports, and other points of view, but I do not believe in suppressing what others wish to suppress.

      I think I saw planet X last night in the sky! Oh no, it was just the moon.

      Bill Hamilton AstroScience Research Network http://www.astrosciences.info/ All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them. Galileo Galilei