      From: Ted
      To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 5:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [ufodiscussion] FW: [prepare4contact] For Dex & Regan, and
      anyone else

      Well they had this blind dude , me, do all of their lighting and for the
      first time in a long time it was not only a joy to watch and hear the
      speakers but the lighting was something of beauty.
      Just kidding a bit. But the lighting was done very well.
      So much happens there , it's hard to point to one thing or another.. The
      great thing about this Congress is that most of the speakers are around for
      the six days and are very polite and will take some personnel time for
      attendees.
      I go mostly to see my old friends that I've met during the days I was doing
      my TV show. Heck I can't fly all over the world to hang out , they come to
      Laughlin, Its a win , win for all of us.
      But to answer your question more directly, I think so.
      I'm now in Tucson for a couple of months while the snow melts in Northern
      Idaho, then back on the lake fishing.
      Have you ever published any of your writings? If not you should think about
      it.
      Ted