12775Obama is keeping the Promise and then Some

    Mar 1, 2009
      Dear Group,

      Sorry, but the link got chopped up! I do not know why or how, but here is the
      correct link. In addition to my post on lobbyist being control by the devil
      greedy, take a few moments to read what the space angel Zetas said about Kansas
      Gov. Kathleen Sebelius. They were right in that President Obama wanted her
      dearly in his administration. Now she will be!

      < http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090228/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_lobbyists>

      From ZetatalkGodlikeproductions
      written August 23, 2008

      Can't wait to see what the
      Zetas have to say about Obama's selection. Also didn't they say he was leaning
      on picking someone else? Why did Obama change his mind, if he did? [and from
      another] I would be interested in hearing the Zetas thoughts on Obama's choice
      of Biden as his VP. Previously, the Zetas had mentioned that Obama showed
      interest in Sebelius as his VP, but now it looks like he was swayed to change
      his mind to perhaps play it safe to avoid Hilary-supporters' backlash by not
      choosing a VP woman other than Hilary. At least that is my guess. What do the
      Zetas think of Biden as Obama's VP? Is he Service-to-Other?

      We mentioned 3 weeks ago that Obama wanted Sebelius, which he
      did. She was always his favorite. But the campaign managers were closely
      watching the polls and the trends so when Georgia versus Russia boiled to the
      forefront of the public's awareness it was clear that Sebelius would not bring
      anything to the table regarding international situations. However, Biden was
      invited to Georgia by the president of Georgia. All of those who were
      considered finalists would have been acceptable to the Democratic Party.

      But Biden brings several strong suits. Though he
      authorized the war in Iraq, he has been adamant that it should end now that WMD
      is no longer an issue. His record on women's and civil rights is impeccable. He
      is not "in bed" with lobbyists. He brings to the ticket several
      factors that will help with the electorate - he is Catholic, comes from a
      working class background, and he has vast experience with international
      relations. One key benefit of having Biden as VP is his ability to attack, and
      attack effectively, on the campaign trail.

      <http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta469.htm>

      The ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  ashogee