124729/11/1 To 9/11/8 - Seven Year Tribulation

    Sep 10, 2008
      9/11/1
      To 9/11/8 - Seven Year Tribulation

      By The Earl of Stirling  9-10-8

      It has
      been seven long bloody years since the False Flag attack we know as 9/11. It
      may be that this is the Biblical Seven Year Tribulation, a "time of
      sorrows". But I am not using the term "Seven Year Tribulation"
      here so much as a Biblical/theological event but as the political and military
      event that has so negatively effected America, the Middle East, and the world
      at large.

      The vast
      majority of Americans and educated people around the world no longer believe
      the official U.S. Government conspiracy theory of what happened on 9/11. That
      some 6'6" Arab guy sat in a cave in Afghanistan and ran the whole
      operation; causing the United States Air Force to stand down and causing the
      laws of physics to be suspended in the collapse of the three World Trade Center
      buildings. That this same magician was so powerful that he secured thousands of
      followers for his global terror organization, whose name means "little
      toilet" in Arabic slang; and is still alive today, having evaded being
      captured by the strongest nation on earth for seven years.

      If you
      have not been in a coma for the last seven years and still believe in the
      official conspiracy theory, you are either stupid or you simply will not allow
      yourself to face the reality of a world that is much more complicated and evil
      than you were raised to believe in. I have several intelligent friends who,
      despite all factual information, still believe the official conspiracy lie. It
      is scary to get outside of the box.

      The last
      seven years have seen America, and many allies, engaged in two wars:
      Afghanistan and Iraq with a third war with Iran (and Syria/Lebanon) just
      waiting to happen. The United States has basically bankrupted itself fighting
      these wars. Even with the dollar being the international reserve currency (at
      least until recently), America is simply not able to afford the massive expense
      of multiple wars without ends. The economy is being kept together with bailing
      wire and chewing gum until after the November election; then the current
      recession is apt to become a all-out depression, perhaps the worst depression
      in history.

      America's
      image in the world has been so tarnished that it will take many years to repair
      it. We have embraced the outright use of torture under the neo-fascist/neo-con
      administration of Bush/Cheney. Something that almost all of us would never have
      expected to ever see. We have off-shore prisons, both official and secret ones.
      Americas have suffered under a President who had no trouble telling a room full
      of people that "the Constitution is just a g--damn piece of paper". A
      President who has shredded as much of our tradition, honor, and constitutional
      principles as he could get by with during the post 9/11 seven years. We have
      had nothing but war, lies, and fear shoved on us for the last seven years.

      This same
      administration is now intent on at least causing a new Cold War, if not a
      outright Third World War.

      Yes it has
      been seven long years of tribulation. The scary thing is neither McCain nor
      Obama have rejected the basic agenda of the war party. Obama says we need to
      eventually get out of Iraq, but increase our military efforts in Afghanistan
      and he supports "all options" with regard to Iran. McCain is at least
      as war crazy as Bush and Cheney.

      May God
      help us. We are in for even worse times to come and madmen are in charge of the
      sinking ship of state.

      Stirling

      We're in the ENDTIME of the Wicked and Not the RIGHTEOUS - GOD is Not MOCKED!
      salaam  akwaaba  jambo  Ashogee
      http://zetaheaven.org