12362Re: [ufodiscussion] Clark C. McClelland

    Aug 3, 2008
      "Interesting Regan..I don't know why but through the years I've witnessed
      what appears as a personal psy-op to your replies. Even though it isn't a
      real psy-op...it just seems to manifest that way.
      Why do people take you wrong? Weird.."

      That's an astute observation, Dex. I know, I do seem to have
      received more than my share of personal attacks over the years. If I'm
      attracting them and you can see how I'm doing it, do please let me know.
      Dealing with them does take up an inordinate amount of my time and I'd
      rather not bother with it if I don't have to.

      Why do people take me wrong? Well, not everyone does of course.
      You, for example, don't seem to. But regarding those who do, it's hard to
      know because they always seem to leave before they've even admitted that
      they have taken me wrong and then one cannot ask them why it was anyway.

      I think the problem though is not just that they take me wrong in
      the sense of misunderstanding what I say, or my motives for saying it. It's
      a deeper psychological issue than that. The way I experience it is that
      they take personal offence at something I say quite innocently and then they
      hit back at me by way of punishment or retribution which they feel
      completely justified in inflicting upon me. I then find myself with the
      arduous task of having to explain how what I originally said was innocent
      and how their reaction to it was unjustified and unwarranted. Often they do
      not want to hear my explanations. They just want to be able to make their
      judgement of me, deliver punishment accordingly and move on. But I will not
      let them do that. I insist on facing them with their unjust aggression upon
      me and will not let them go until they do face it. Naturally they find this
      embarrassing and distressing. But it is a situation of their own making. I
      am entitled to hold and express my independent opinion about any of the
      subjects that come up for legitimate discussion here and no-one has the
      right to punish me, or castigate me, or denigrate me, or cast aspersions
      upon my character for holding or expressing it. So whenever someone does
      that, I am always in the right and they are always in the wrong and they
      have no hope of winning an argument about it. I will win it every time.

      Cheers Dex,