      From: Dex
      To: UFOprepare4contact
      Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 2:34 AM
      Subject: [ufodiscussion] Clark C. McClelland

      From AntZ

      In SUPPORT of MY FRIEND, Courageous, US NASA ASTRONAUT, Edgar Mitchell,
      Apollo 14!

      I, Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, personally observed
      an 8 to 9 foot tall ET on his 27 inch video monitors while on duty in the
      Kennedy Space Center, Launch Control Center (LCC). The ET was standing
      upright in the Space Shuttle Payload Bay having a discussion with TWO
      tethered US NASA Astronauts! I also observed on my monitors, the spacecraft
      of the ET as it was in a stabilized, safe orbit to the rear of the Space
      Shuttle main engine pods. I observed this incident for about one minute and
      seven seconds. Plenty of time to memorize all that I was observing. IT WAS
      AN ET and Alien Star Ship!

      A friend of mine later contacted me and said that this person had also
      observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET INSIDE the SPACE SHUTTLE CREW COMPARTMENT!
      Yes, inside OUR Shuttle! BOTH missions were DoD (Pentagon) TOP SECRET (TS)
      encounters!

      With my verifiable background, there is no Federal Government Agency that
      can say I am crazy!

      I am a SPACE PROGRAM PIONEER. I assisted in launching the Mercury, Gemini,
      Apollo, Apollo-Soyuz, Skylab, Space Shuttle, Deep Space Missions, and the
      International Space Station.

      I have received character substantiation from: Walter Cronkite, Major Donald
      Keyhoe, NICAP Director, Richard Hall, Assistant Director of NICAP,
      Astronomer, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, etc. I served as the Assistant State of
      Florida and KSC Director of MUFON, the Director of the NICAP (National
      Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena) at Cape Canaveral and KSC! I
      have received honored mentions from US Senators, Congressman, Military
      Officers and Scientists. (See my website site below for more exciting
      disclosures)

      In fact, this absolutely verifies what my friend, Astronaut Edgar Mitchell,
      of Apollo 14, has recently and courageously released!

      I have launched or witnessed 650 missions, so far in my life!

      I am an expert in visually recognizing any crafts created and flown by the
      human race, whether secret or otherwise!I know an ET and Alien craft when I
      see them!

      I was the Director of the NICAP Unit-3 actual X-Files at Cape Canaveral and
      the Kennedy Space Center, 1958 to 1992! YES, the ACTUAL X-FILES!! Aliens ARE
      HERE!! They walk among US! They may be implanted into OUR various earth
      governments!!

      What I know, they would NOT allow me to publish! I have written at least
      three books to release the TRUTH to all of the HUMAN RACE! I was on the
      leading edge of this subject, and I have met with many NASA and other
      astronauts throughout the years I have been involved in the Military, NASA
      Space Programs, 1958 to 1992! I have heard many experiences of ETs having
      been seen on the Moon, etc., by NASA Astronauts and I relate these and more
      in my books.

      NASA is not a CIVILIAN SPACE AGENCY! The Pentagon owns NASA! Some of the DoD
      (Department of Defense) missions I participated in were TOP SECRET! Those
      missions carried TS Satellites and other space mission hardware into orbit
      where several crews met with ETs! I am ready to tell my story, but, for
      compensation,

      Clark C. McClelland,
      former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet,
      Kennedy Space Center, Florida.
      NOTE:
      Most of you are not aware that my Space Program Retirement was DENIED TO
      ME!! I was told by several KSC high management people to not take a legal
      action, and that they were working to have my job returned to me with back
      pay! Yeah, SURE! Thanks to the Legal Gods that I found an attorney who would
      give me a free consultation. He told me that I had a fixed time limit to
      file an action against those responsible. My attorney called me and said,
      your time is running out. It had about two weeks still allowed for filing a
      legal action. I informed him that he could file that action after I called
      KSC to see if they had accomplished any action for my return. None of those
      management people would talk with me. They were hoping my time would run
      out. People I had worked with, were cowards! My attorney and I had several
      meetings with their legal group from Miami. They offered me peanuts to
      accept their "final" offer! I advised them that I would write several books
      to disclose my astounding experiences at Cape Canaveral and the KSC! I
      refused the offer. It went to the criminal court system we have been
      educated to TRUST! The initial court hearing REFUSED my attempt to have a
      court trial with my peers as the jurors. I believe they realized that with
      my personal experiences of lecturing at many universities, that I would no
      doubt win my case! So, they denied me my Constitutional Rights My attorney
      said that he could have it transferred to the Federal Court in Atlanta, GA.
      He said it was one step from the Supreme Court in Washington DC. He required
      MORE $$$! Of course, what else would anyone expect to hear from a lawyer? I
      borrowed $$ from my beloved and not-to-well-off wonderful parents. The
      attorney took my case to Atlanta! It languished there for a couple of years!
      My attorney was summoned to Atlanta. He returned to tell me that once again,
      I had been denied my Constitutional Rights! They would not allow my case to
      be heard!! I was and still am VERY BROKE! I lost the $$ I had, lost my
      family, my son, died at age 19, my wife divorced me, I lost our home, I was
      not able to find a job paying over $4.25 hour, My beloved parents were
      devistated. That and MUCH more. I am asking those that are rich, famous,
      like Rock Stars, Movie Stars, Bill Gates, all who have enough $$ for ten
      life times, PLEASE HELP ME! I am doing this FOR YOU, the Human Race! I am
      standing ALONE, so FAR! Are any of you courageous enough to assist me? If
      not, then my astonishing books may never be read! Send HELP to my P.O. Box
      233, Tavares, Florida USA 32778!
      Clark

      Contact me at:

      P.O. Box 233
      Tavares, Florida 32778
      clark0003@...
      stargatechronicles@...
      Experience my exciting website: www.stargate-chronicles.com

      Website and Content Copyright ©1998 - 2008 Clark C. McClelland.
      Any republication of content from this site must occur with written
      permission of the author.
      Please contact Clark C. McClelland.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic