12041Re: To Bill

    Jan 1, 2008
      Happy New Year UFOnauts!!!

      Dex

      Yes, this is interesting. I will have to look into this a little and see
      what I find.

      Thanks Dex,

      Bill

      Henry Deacon wrote:

      There's a project called Shiva Nova at Livermore which uses arrays of
      giant lasers. These are huge lasers, huge capacitors, many terawatts of
      energy, in a building built on giant springs [extends his arms to show the
      size], all focused on a tiny tiny point. This creates a fusion reaction
      which replicates certain conditions for nuclear weapons testing. It's like a
      nuke test in lab conditions, and there's very powerful data collection
      focused on that point where all the energy is focused.

      The problem is that all extremely high-energy events like this create rips
      in the fabric of spacetime. This was observed back in the early Hiroshima
      and Nagasaki events, and you can even see it in the old movies. Look for
      what looks like an expanding energy sphere, and I can send you a link to
      show you. The problem with creating rips in spacetime, whether they're big
      or little, is that things get in that you don't want to be there.

      http://etcetrasetcetras.blogspot.com/
      **************

      Bill,

      Do you remember around the year 2000, my posting to you at Skywatch about
      a guy I met in a Denny's coffee shop in Sonora, Calif.?
      Somehow, Livermore Labs entered into our discussion, and it so happened he
      had been a former linesman employee there at one time with a K-2 clearance?
      He was assigned to work inside a tunnel system large enough you could run a
      train through it. He said it was so deep that you could take their most
      powerful light and still couldn't see the end of the tunnel. That amazed
      him.
      He knew in their underground that they were experimenting with an enormous
      sized atom smasher ring.
      He said it was under Livermore's residence's and was worried that,
      eventually, the radiation emanation from their experimenting would reach the
      surface to the neighborhoods, thus, affecting the people living over it.
      I think he wanted to protest to the Government about this.
      But, he had had another interesting experience when the guards weren't
      watching him. He said while he worked in the tunnel he was never alone.
      One day, by himself, he was able to adventure quietly in restricted area's
      around the site some. He started talking about buildings at the site that
      were phony construction. Then is when he began appearing nervous telling me
      about this.
      He said he walked up to one building and opened the door. He went inside
      and saw two six foot tall poles, one at each end of the building about
      thirty feet apart with an appox. 2 inch diameter blue beam of energy
      running from pole to pole without wires.
      It must have been impressive looking because he started to unravel a bit
      telling me this. He asked what the heck could that have been? What could
      they have been using that for? He said something about the other buildings
      were of phoney construction too.
      Anyway, I think it helps give some validity to the things Henry Deacon's
      telling about.
      Verry interresting...