12017Re: [ufodiscussion] For Those That Over Come

    Dec 25, 2007
      Okay then, I think you mean terms gathered and used from other texts throughout the world.
      That comes from research.
      The East connecting with the West.

      Dex

      It's not the dictionary definitions of the words... it's the specific
      vocabulary used by those who are immersed in this form of New Age UFOlogy.
      It's a language all to itself.