11913Re: [ufodiscussion] Who Monitors Bill, Dan and Marci and Why?

    Oct 1, 2007
      That was a magnificent and gracious apology, Ted. All is forgiven.
      I think you have shown yourself to be a big person and definitely one of the
      good guys. :-)

      If you ever get back to doing your show let me know and if it's
      accessible on the net I'll tune into it. (I live in Britain so it would be
      a bit difficult otherwise.)

      I'm sure you must have met all types of characters when you were
      doing your show and I can imagine that you could have got burn-out from it
      too.

      Regarding the Dan Burisch case, the evaluative work that I spoke of
      really concerns the wider implications of the case (mostly concerning the
      nature and character of the secret government) if we assume that Dan is
      telling the truth. To date the media seem to have focussed almost
      exclusively on the personalities involved in the case, with the result that
      there has just been more and more controversy surrounding it that has become
      quite bizarre and ridiculous in places. I can well believe that Bill has
      got burn-out from having to face and deal with so much obtuse, dishonest and
      frivolous nonsense continually - it would probably drive me to apoplexy!
      How much of it has been due to the secret government's deliberate
      confusion-sowing and how much has been due to the media's need to stir up
      conflict and controversy anyway in order to sell copy, I wouldn't want to
      guess. But I do think that the important questions which the case raises
      cannot be explored by following this popular path of personal judgement and
      credibility evaluation. To my mind it's getting overdue for us to focus on
      the impersonal aspects of the case now.

      I am hoping you are right in thinking that Dan might address some of
      these wider issues at his forthcoming conference, although if it is the same
      one that Bill referred to in an earlier post of his I would expect it to be
      dominated by questions of science. However I think we have enough raw data
      to go on already to be able to draw some significant conclusions.

      Sincere regards,