Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

11891Re: [ufodiscussion] Who Monitors Bill, Dan and Marci and Why?

Expand Messages
  • William Hamilton
    Sep 29, 2007
      No, Regan, the real reason is that I am burned out on the subject and
      have numerous other interests that I would like to spend time pursuing.

      Bill

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <masanga@...>
      To: <ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 11:13 AM
      Subject: Re: [ufodiscussion] Who Monitors Bill, Dan and Marci and Why?


      > Dex,
      >
      > If Dan is not allowed by his bosses to present the proofs that
      are
      > needed to back up his claims, then his position seems pretty dire to me
      > because it means they will have hung him out to dry. I am now wondering
      > whether Bill has realised this and it is the real reason for his
      slinking
      > away from the field of battle in order to "do something more productive"
      > elsewhere. I cannot believe that the real reason for it is his disgust
      at
      > the insignificant ravings of the mindless rabble that infest a few
      web-sites
      > as his explanation here suggests.
      >
      > Regan
      >
      >
      > ----- Original Message -----
      > From: Dex
      > To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      > Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 4:58 PM
      > Subject: Re: [ufodiscussion] Who Monitors Bill, Dan and Marci and Why?
      >
      >
      > Very valid statements Regan..and that was a good reply Bill.
      > Until proof is allowed...
      >
      > Dex
      >
      >
      >> Regan,
      >>
      >> I am sorry, but after interviewing over 20 cases like Dan's,
      >> all I can say and I have stated it in my book -- there is NO hard
      >> evidence so you can choose to ignore it. That is your perogative.
      >> Might as well as ask me for hard evidence of the spirit world or
      aliens.
      >> Its just not there.
      >>
      >> I provided notorized statements, documents, and testimony which
      >> is about all one can do in a UFO case.
      >>
      >> Look at the Billy Meier case for instance. He provides photos,
      >> video, metal samples, testimony from eyewitnesses and not one
      >> jot of it is accepted. I am even skeptical.
      >>
      >> If you think you can provide a shred of hard evidence about a
      >> UFO case, then be my guest.
      >>
      >> Bill
      >>
      >>
      >> ----- Original Message -----
      >> From: <masanga@...>
      >> To: <ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com>
      >> Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 12:37 PM
      >> Subject: [ufodiscussion] Who Monitors Bill, Dan and Marci and Why?
      >>
      >>
      >> > Bill,
      >> >
      >> > I am sorry that you feel it necessary to withdraw from ufology
      in
      >> > order to get on with doing something more productive. But it does
      seem
      > to
      >> > me that making controvertial claims and assertions without also
      > providing
      >> > hard evidence to back them up is bound to fuel the unproductive and
      > lurid
      >> > kind of internet gossip that so disgusts you. I think Dan needs to
      come
      >> > through with the goods, Bill, if the gossip is to be silenced. Thus
      > far
      >> > we
      >> > have had only his, Marci's and your words to go on. The public
      requires
      >> > that new truth be demonstrated independently of persons before they
      > will
      >> > accept it as fact. That is simply the rule of the game of revelation
      in
      >> > this world at the present time and we are all subject to it, whether
      we
      >> > like
      >> > it or not. The only way to avoid it is not to play the game. But
      you,
      > Dan
      >> > and Marci have elected to play the game, Bill. So the rule applies.
      >> >
      >> > I appreciate that providing hard evidence to support Dan's
      > radical
      >> > revolutionary claims is an extraordinarily difficult challenge, but I
      >> > think
      >> > it is one that must be met if anything productive is actually to come
      > out
      >> > of
      >> > his making them. I am not alluding to evidence about his personal
      >> > background and credentials here, Bill, as I think most people in
      ufology
      >> > would be willing to accept those on trust while the significant
      import
      > of
      >> > his message to the world and his evidence in support of that are
      > assessed
      >> > as
      >> > a priority. I am rather alluding to the impersonal content of his
      > message
      >> > that may have significance for the world at large, such as his
      claimed
      >> > scientific discoveries and his possible knowledge and understanding
      of
      >> > actual human-ET relationships. However his "message" to date seems
      to
      >> > consist of a series of partial, isolated, anecdotal glimpses into the
      >> > bizarre world that he claims to inhabit while there is no appreciable
      >> > evidence about it for us to assess. What can serious ufologists
      really
      > be
      >> > expected do with such insubstantial data? There is nothing that they
      > can
      >> > do
      >> > with it and the non-serious ones can only gossip and invent
      imaginative
      >> > fictions about Dan to fill their otherwise empty minds. I think you
      >> > should
      >> > not be surprised at their doing what is quite natural for them to do
      > under
      >> > the circumstances.
      >> >
      >> > It is a cruel situation I know, but you three have placed
      >> > yourselves
      >> > in it by your own willed actions. It is made more difficult too by
      the
      >> > compromised positions from which all three of you are now speaking.
      > Both
      >> > Dan and Marci are "part of the program" (whatever that is) and are
      not
      >> > free
      >> > to speak the impartial truth in so far as they know it, but only in
      so
      > far
      >> > as they are allowed to speak it by the anonymous and secret authority
      to
      >> > which they owe their allegiance. And your position as an impartial
      >> > investigator and reporter of the truth in this affair has also been
      >> > compromised, Bill, first by your forming a personal friendship with
      Dan
      >> > and
      >> > then by your receiving a privileged "briefing" from whoever was in
      > control
      >> > of Dan (you never said who that was). You are no longer a
      disinterested
      >> > party, Bill, and everything you say about Dan and his claims is now
      >> > suspect
      >> > because of it. No-one can tell any more whether you have also become
      >> > "part
      >> > of the program" and your personal credibility as an unbiased observer
      > and
      >> > a
      >> > reliable reporter of the unvarnished facts has been diminished
      >> > accordingly.
      >> > Basically all that the public can see is some people who claim to be
      >> > striving to explode the Great UFO Cover-Up whilst working, to a
      greater
      > or
      >> > lesser degree, for the people who ostensibly are maintaining it!
      Your
      >> > personal characters and integrity may be impeccable and beyond
      > reproach,
      >> > but
      >> > your objective positions are ambivalent, unclear and somewhat
      >> > contradictory.
      >> > Naturally the ultimate effect of this is just to create doubts about
      > you
      >> > and
      >> > general confusion in people's minds.
      >> >
      >> > They are doubts and confusion which can be swept away in an
      > instant
      >> > however, when Dan actually supplies the solid, objective evidence
      that
      > is
      >> > needed to back up his claims. And if he cannot supply it in fact, I
      > think
      >> > he should admit it and allow everybody to stop suspending their
      > judgement
      >> > in
      >> > the vain hope that he is going to supply it at some indefinite time
      in
      > the
      >> > future. I think he would gain respect for his honesty by doing that.
      > But
      >> > the rest of us cannot be expected to wait indefinitely for you, Dan
      and
      >> > Marci to get your act together, Bill. We also have more productive
      > things
      >> > to do.
      >> >
      >> > Sincerely,
      >> > Regan
      >> >
      >> >
      >> > ----- Original Message -----
      >> > From: William Hamilton
      >> > To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      >> > Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 9:16 PM
      >> > Subject: Re: [ufodiscussion] Who Monitors Our Internet and Why?
      >> >
      >> >
      >> > Dex,
      >> >
      >> > A lot of clap-trap, errant opinions, and just plain garbage gets
      posted
      > on
      >> > these forums
      >> > about Dan B. I have to fend off some very offensive material myself.
      The
      >> > Golden
      >> > Thread is old and not up to date. Very few of these yahoos have seen
      or
      >> > understood
      >> > Dan's work. I am so disgusted with the responses I have decided to
      fade
      >> > out
      >> > of
      >> > ufology for a while and do something more productive.
      >> >
      >> > Sincerely,
      >> >
      >> > Bill Hamilton
      >> > AstroScience Research
      >> > http://www.astrosciences.info
      >> > "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem
      >> > incredible."
      >> > Fred Hoyle
      >> >
      >> > ----- Original Message -----
      >> > From: "Dex" <dexxxaa@...>
      >> > To: "UFO-Prepare4contact" <prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com>
      >> > Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 8:32 AM
      >> > Subject: [ufodiscussion] Who Monitors Our Internet and Why?
      >> >
      >> > See if you can follow this discussion from the Golden Thread forum..
      >> > A=Ann
      >> > D=Dan B.
      >> > M=Marci
      >> > J or J1=McConnell, heads our National Intelligence Agency.
      >> > --------------
      >> > Dxx=Dondep
      >> >
      >> > Dex
      >> > ******************************************************************
      >> > Cross posting:
      >> >
      >> > Dondep wrote:
      >> >
      >> > And, to quote Dex; Wowie Zowie!
      >> >
      >> > I wouldn't put it past the thugs to have set up that post at GLP as a
      >> > feint,
      >> > a 'trial balloon' to draw fire and ignite ire.
      >> >
      >> > I thought there were some very good posts that give a better snapshot
      > of
      >> > how
      >> > the 'saga' or 'farce' is faring as a whole, to the outside world. The
      >> > Knappster had one of the most open missives he's ever written in
      > response
      >> > to
      >> > some sort of saga-related stimuli.
      >> >
      >> > I see Marci's own "not wellness" is showing in how she's so quick to
      >> > instigate or otherwise "explain" those that don't toe her party line.
      I
      >> > think you're right, mjc; she's had a "humour-bypass" following the
      May
      >> > 18th
      >> > induction last year.
      >> >
      >> > Which reminds me; Shady, Dan was the one that confirmed what emails
      from
      >> > Commaj and K had already told me, unbeknownst to Dan (unless he was
      the
      >> > author of those emails himself, in which case he comes across as
      worse;
      > oh
      >> > lawdy! what contradictions!), about his pending acceptance in the
      >> > 'religious
      >> > institution' (the Priory of Sion - which he insists he never joined,
      > which
      >> > is what he swore to do). His and Marci's own comments to me,
      references
      >> > made
      >> > over the course of a couple of weeks, gave me the ability to
      triangulate
      >> > what was happening. Dan originally claimed not to want to have
      anything
      > to
      >> > do with relying on their offer of a replacement doctorate, but said
      he
      >> > would
      >> > do it if SUNY wouldn't be allowed to admit to it. Now that damn
      > doctorate
      >> > is
      >> > going to be so discredited by the time the viewers of the NDA
      validate
      > it
      >> > in
      >> > the courts that it'll be shown for what it is: a REPLACEMENT for
      > something
      >> > REAL.
      >> >
      >> > At least there are a whole lot of witnesses to the character
      > assassination
      >> > and name-calling initiated by the SNEDs thugs, copies of which are
      being
      >> > carefully kept to show the hypocrisy.
      >> >
      >> > I'm posting here what I said at GLP, the "mother of all fringe
      forums":
      >> >
      >> > ----------------------------------------------------------
      >> >
      >> > Re: Dan Burisch & Bill Hamilton Cyberstalk UFO Researcher Quote
      >> > Vance at GLP wrote:
      >> >
      >> > My biggest problem with Dan Burisch is how he could part of something
      US
      >> > black ops and be free to talk about at all, no less for years and
      going
      >> > around trying to make deals with Hollywood producers. I think, if
      there
      >> > was
      >> > a program like he says and he was part of it then he wouldn't be
      > opening
      >> > his
      >> > mouth to anyone about anything. He'd be stopped before he started.
      >> >
      >> > I start from this point and judge everything else Burisch claims by
      this
      >> > simple fact. I think he's free to open his mouth because he never did
      > any
      >> > of
      >> > the things he claims. I also think his false claims become helpful to
      >> > conceal any real black ops ET agendas that may be in progress if they
      >> > exist,
      >> > but that Burisch has nothing to do with. Burisch's claims would be
      used
      > as
      >> > a
      >> > freebe disinfo tool.
      >> >
      >> > What's Burisch's excuse for getting around this disclosure problem?
      > Have
      >> > you
      >> > ever checked out the disclosure problem I've pointed to? That's what
      I'd
      >> > like to hear. Make me a believer on this one sticky problem and I'll
      >> > consider other claims he makes.
      >> >
      >> > Quoting: Vance 302106
      >> >
      >> > Vance, you ask "how could he be part of something US black ops and be
      > free
      >> > to talk about at all...."
      >> > ----------------------------------------------------------
      > -------------------------
      >> >
      >> > That part is answered in the orders that were issued by the last
      >> > 'official'
      >> > lineup of MJ-12 on Oct. 12, 2005, (of which I recently received a
      copy,
      >> > complete with Dan's signature, which we can take to court once we
      have
      >> > enough folks that have grown enough spine and stamina):
      >> >
      >> > "...you are hereby instructed, ordered and enjoined to the best of
      your
      >> > abilities and talents to present the truth of the extraterrestrial
      >> > reality,
      >> > as you have personally known it, on dates yet to be established, to
      the
      >> > population of the world. ....."
      >> >
      >> > It was also answered six months prior to those orders, in the Request
      To
      >> > Admit that Burisch signed an admission to, followed by the Affidavit
      of
      >> > April 13th, 2005:
      >> >
      >> > "...7. You [Dan Burisch] have also been a party during the
      negotiations
      > of
      >> > a
      >> > treaty known as the "Tau-9 Conference for the Preservation of
      Humanity",
      >> > between present human authorities and certain individuals
      representing
      >> > themselves as extraterrestrial peoples, with their origin alleged to
      > you
      >> > as
      >> > the star constellations "Reticulum" and "Orion." You have had
      physical
      >> > interaction with at least one such extraterrestrial.
      >> > 8. The normally required secrecy for these issues, as a consequence
      of
      > the
      >> > gravity contained within the aforementioned statement ("7."),
      stipulated
      >> > that individuals entrusted with such relevant information - including
      >> > yourself - must swear a secrecy oath upon pain of death. You are not
      >> > currently under such an oath, the previous one having been discharged
      > by
      >> > the
      >> > issuing authority."
      >> > ----------------------------------------------------------
      > ---------------------------
      >> >
      >> > The entire text of the Request To Admit and the Affidavit are at
      [link
      > to
      >> > www.danburisch.info] Click on "The Legal Case".
      >> >
      >> > When I hammered out that document with Marci (and the Majestic 12
      > lawyer,
      >> > Mr. Mundsen), I did so knowing that 'they' (the Maji) were using me
      to
      >> > help
      >> > promote their semi-false 'Disclosure', which I agreed to do so long
      as
      >> > they
      >> > would allow this method to help warn humanity of the coming
      poleshift.
      >> >
      >> > Todd wrote:
      >> > He wasnt lied to by J1 Dondep. They have no connection personally and
      >> > McConnell wouldnt even know burisch. The amount of crap they have
      >> > generated
      >> > with fake documents, sockp[uppet yahoo id's and emails etc is simply
      >> > amazing. What is equally amazing is the perpetuation of such unproven
      >> > diatribe. You make it sound like theres fact in there. Where? Please
      > prove
      >> > any one of your sources outside of the internet. They are still
      writing
      >> > books and you are going to join the fray? Think carefully.
      >> >
      >> > Quoting: Anonymous Coward 302038
      >> >
      >> > AC, you weren't there in Dan's apartment office (he uses, or used to
      > use,
      >> > the third bedroom in the apartment as his 'office'.) I was. A picture
      of
      >> > McConnell was still on display of John (er, 'Mike' McConnell; Dan
      knows
      >> > him
      >> > as 'John' or 'Daddy-O', whereas I refer to him as 'Dadmiral' because
      of
      >> > all
      >> > the anecdotal stories I've heard about him, in context, from not only
      > Dan
      >> > but others....not to mention the emails from Dan and Marci to me that
      he
      >> > "stepped on" between their outbox and my inbox.) I know his
      personality
      > a
      >> > lot more than many of my colleagues at work, with whom I work day-in
      and
      >> > day-out. I can tell you he really really enjoys McDonald's
      filet-o-fish
      >> > sandwiches, and when Dan gets teed off at him he usually eats one
      while
      > on
      >> > a
      >> > teleconference with him. He also likes a certain brandy and fine
      cigars,
      >> > which was what he bet Dick Cheney over whether Dan was going to sit
      in
      > as
      >> > temporary J-9 or whether a permanent replacement would be found
      before
      >> > that
      >> > happened.
      >> >
      >> > But hey! Don't take my word for it! Ask the DNI himself, and get him
      on
      >> > record denying Dan three times! Go for it! He and Dan joke about how
      > he'll
      >> > deny Dan in the morning on the Hill, then do lunch with him the same
      > day!
      >> >
      >> > As for books; the reason I haven't joined that fray is because it's
      an
      >> > admission of defeat, in a way.... a way of saying "the story's over"
      > when
      >> > in
      >> > fact it has yet to climax. It will ONLY be resolved when we can get
      Dan
      > in
      >> > front of Congress, TRANSPARENTLY (NOT limiting him to what he's
      already
      >> > had
      >> > to say to them in private) and then get ALL THE REST of the black-ops
      >> > community that want to testify, following a provision of immunity for
      >> > them.
      >> >
      >> > JAnunknown, at GLP, wrote:
      >> > Hoi all,
      >> > Mr. Blair is still alive. Good to see. DD nuanced respons.
      >> > I�m an insider. I studied for many years on this.
      >> > I combine issues. I can see the whole picture. TV producer is not
      > correct.
      >> > Dan Burisch, Marcia McDowell (and Bill H.) are honest. Think like: if
      > 10%
      >> > is
      >> > correct. Forget the 90% that is not. I know too much, that�s why I�m
      >> > unknown.
      >> > JAn
      >> >
      >> > Quoting: JAnunknown 8300
      >> >
      >> > JAn, while it is true you are an 'insider' now, belonging to Dan's
      >> > treehouse
      >> > Think Tank and having followed the saga since it began here at GLP on
      > Oct
      >> > 2,
      >> > 2003, I'm sorry to say you can't see the whole picture. You've been
      >> > blinded
      >> > by your good heart and earnestness: Dan Burisch and Marcia McDowell
      are
      >> > also
      >> > DISHONEST. You refuse to see it. While they may justify their
      occasional
      >> > lies by telling themselves - and the assembled acolytes and black-ops
      >> > colleagues - it's "for the good of humanity", they are following a
      bogus
      >> > paradigm. Some, such as yourself, seem not to be able to find any
      fault
      >> > with
      >> > the policy of "the ends justify the means", but you HAVE witnessed
      the
      >> > ugliness of the command-and-control SNEDs forum (unlike the GT,
      >> > independent
      >> > thinking isn't allowed there, people are abruptly banned and without
      >> > public
      >> > explanation if they aren't oooohhhing and ahhhhhing enough in their
      >> > questions and statements). {P.S. You weren't there when Dan and Marci
      >> > started talking excitedly about being able to get Bruce Willis to
      play
      > the
      >> > role of Dan.}
      >> >
      >> > The science may be 10% correct, maybe 80% correct, but there is at
      > least
      >> > 10%
      >> > lies to 90% truth. Sadly, if even 1% is a lie, who can believe the
      99%
      >> > isn't? This is the karmic epitaph to a project hatched by the likes
      of
      >> > Dick
      >> > Cheney and Heinz Kissinger, not to mention George Bush and the rest
      of
      > the
      >> > military-industrial-surveillance complex that gave Dan his 'orders'
      and
      >> > signed the illegitimate Tau-9 Treaty. You may know too much of one
      > thing,
      >> > but way too little of other things, things that are very important to
      > the
      >> > future of humanity.
      >> >
      >> > George Knapp, on GLP, wrote:
      >> > .........
      >> > When I first read the email from the producer, it seemed legit. I'm
      > still
      >> > leaning in that direction, although I had the same thought as
      "October",
      >> > that it might be a creation of Marcia or Dan as a way to rekindle
      > interest
      >> > in their fable, or perhaps to suck people in to another of their
      >> > fantasies,
      >> > maybe with the idea of pulling the rug out from under the discussion
      > group
      >> > somewhere down the line, just for kicks. Two things bothered me about
      > the
      >> > email. One, the producer says he had a meeting---one meeting---to
      > discuss
      >> > the project. He says he met Dan and Bill and someone claiming to be
      > Dan's
      >> > mom. Dan's mother hasn't seen her son in 12 years, at least, that's
      > what
      >> > she
      >> > has told me and others. She has been cut off from Dan by Dan's
      > wife...oh,
      >> > and by the secret government. Unless there has been a recent
      >> > reconciliation,
      >> > it strikes me as unlikely that Dan's mom would be at that meeting.
      > (Maybe
      >> > someone was there pretending to be his mom. Nothing would surprise me
      at
      >> > this point.) Two, the producer says the meeting was set up by a
      friend
      > who
      >> > is a UFO researcher. Somehow, this UFO researcher did not know that
      Dan
      >> > Burisch is the 'scientist' previously known as Dan Crain. Really? The
      >> > researcher knew enough about the story to pitch it as a movie or TV
      >> > project
      >> > but had no idea Burisch is Crain? That's odd, isn't it? He or she
      didn't
      >> > know something so basic in the twisted tale? I'm not sure what
      > difference
      >> > it
      >> > should have made---Crain or Burisch, the story is still
      ridiculous---but
      >> > that's what the email says. Maybe the producer will weigh in again
      and
      >> > explain further.
      >> >
      >> > Quoting: George Knapp 302174
      >> >
      >> > Hello George, it's good to read a post by you here at GLP, though it
      >> > appears
      >> > the posting form truncated your post; maybe you can share that last
      bit
      > in
      >> > a
      >> > follow-up. BTW, I'm only regretful we weren't able to hang out at
      least
      >> > once
      >> > and have a beer one of those nights I'd pick up Toni at KLAS after
      she
      > got
      >> > off work. When she got that job, working in the very same place of
      >> > business
      >> > with you and actually working WITH you on occasion, the black-ops
      >> > community
      >> > was in a tizzy for a short bit anyway, but I'm sure you can attest to
      > the
      >> > fact that the only thing you discussed with her was shoptalk; the Dan
      >> > Burisch 'story' never made it into conversation. You know they even
      >> > accused
      >> > her of spying on you for me? tsk, tsk!
      >> >
      >> > I quoted the above paragraph from your post because it IS a big
      > question
      >> > as
      >> > to who started this thread. Something about this doesn't "smell"
      right,
      >> > and
      >> > believe me, that says a lot. Many think I somehow fall hook, line and
      >> > sinker
      >> > for unquantified 'leaks' that appear designed to further the Dan
      Burisch
      >> > 'myth', but while there are certainly elements of that, the fact is
      > that
      >> > the
      >> > information that's been important isn't so much what's been
      volunteered
      > to
      >> > me (as this thread appears to do), it's what WASN'T told, or what was
      >> > shied
      >> > away from, or how it was shied away from, or what was reluctantly
      > admitted
      >> > to. So much of what I've been told would point back to Marci, Dan, or
      > the
      >> > Dadmiral himself, but ultimately was designed to show the falsity of
      > what
      >> > they have been trying to 'disclose'. Now, who would have an agenda
      like
      >> > that? Hmmmmmm......
      >> >
      >> > Sure Dan worked with a zetan J-rod ET in the bowels of the S-4
      complex.
      >> > But
      >> > then, so would a janitor! That means we should be able to see that
      >> > corroborated by.....the janitor! At least one of them! Nonetheless,
      what
      >> > that zetan J-rod TOLD him is as suspect as what God supposedly tells
      >> > George
      >> > Bush about 'staying the course in Babylon, to be there to save the
      day
      >> > when
      >> > Armageddon arrives.' Not to digress; I'm convinced, having seen no
      >> > evidence
      >> > to the contrary of the finely-detailed, highly-articulated diagrams
      and
      >> > first-hand accounts, that the so-called 'Clean Sphere' exists. The
      > balance
      >> > of much other evidence argues for it, but again: THAT ISN'T THE
      ISSUE.
      >> > "The
      >> > tissue ain't the issue!"
      >> >
      >> > You're absolutely right about Doreen Crain being at any such meeting;
      >> > Doreen
      >> > spent a chunk of time with Jerry Pippin, who would probably know
      about
      >> > such
      >> > a meeting were it true. However, like the documents I recently
      > received,
      >> > or
      >> > the ones Dan Rather is now suing CBS News over, there could be a germ
      > or 2
      >> > of explosive truth there, packed in with a sizzlin' pack of lies. One
      >> > could
      >> > spend years trying to separate them, or......they could simply get
      their
      >> > Congress to deal with making it all transparent. These issues are
      >> > actionable! That's the only way they will be resolved!
      >> >
      >> > Sadly, I've come to understand that it will only be when the earth
      > changes
      >> > become so dramatic that the Congress will do the right thing.
      >> >
      >> > Zack Savage, on GLP, wrote:
      >> > Hey DonDep!!
      >> >
      >> > Good to see you're still out and about. This other person has a
      thread
      > on
      >> > an
      >> > artifact dealing with time.
      >> >
      >> > Interesting, but I find the thread loaded with bits and pieces of the
      > work
      >> > of others. He has called hoax on many other players with relative
      ease.
      >> >
      >> > Of course, we are to believe his info beyond reproach with no
      validation
      >> > what-so-ever.
      >> >
      >> > At least Dan puts his name behind his words.
      >> >
      >> > I found it disturbing when Thessa left in a huff about something you
      > did
      >> > or
      >> > did not do. I don't follow the drama, just the clues.
      >> >
      >> > Anyway, I always found you to be a stand-up person in my dealing with
      > you.
      >> >
      >> > I hope you and Starry are doing well.
      >> >
      >> > Namaste
      >> > Z
      >> >
      >> > Quoting: zacksavage
      >> >
      >> > Hey Zack! Thanks for the shout-out; being that you were one of the
      >> > original
      >> > travellers of the Golden Thread, you can recall the sense of drama
      that
      >> > once
      >> > permeated these threads over the 'saga' of Dan Burisch, and you were
      > there
      >> > during the infamous hours-long "huddle" chats when we'd sometimes be
      > able
      >> > to
      >> > chat with him.....he almost seems more genuine in retrospect, when we
      > were
      >> > all naive to it.
      >> >
      >> > The thread you refer to I checked out; this seems like yet another
      >> > black-ops
      >> > trial balloonist trying his wares out on the unsuspecting yet again.
      >> > Reason
      >> > argues against this paradigm of the stargates causing a poleshift by
      all
      >> > being 'turned on' at once, which is what Dan originally was telling
      us,
      >> > via
      >> > the 'Ravens'. Reason would argue that these devices, if real, would
      have
      >> > been used, and our consciousness would have CERTAINLY been disrupted
      by
      >> > them
      >> > by now. First we were told that Saddam had one (the original WMD),
      > which
      >> > we
      >> > then captured finally, causing Rancher Bush to fly over suddenly for
      >> > Thanksgiving just to see it (oh, btw, it made for a nice photo-op;
      how
      >> > conVEEENient!), but now we're told that Saddamn 'never knew what he
      > had',
      >> > as
      >> > if to now explain away the obvious question which is "so why didn't
      he
      > use
      >> > it?"
      >> >
      >> > That Stargate Scenario is most plausibly put on by having yet one
      more
      >> > black
      >> > compartment design and manufacture the fake 'stargate stones', a la
      > Moses;
      >> > then, they were being sold on the internet! So, send in a
      photo-oppable
      >> > FBI
      >> > team to 'arrest' the theives. Ultimately, the only agenda this
      scenario
      >> > seems to serve is Bush's. And, in a world governed by a just and
      > merciful
      >> > God, that simply couldn't be truthful. "What's good for God is good
      for
      >> > America, and what's good for Bush is good for God." Say WHAT?
      >> > .......
      >> > "Of course, we are to believe his info beyond reproach with no
      > validation
      >> > what-so-ever.
      >> >
      >> > At least Dan puts his name behind his words.".......
      >> >
      >> > Therein lies the quandary!
      >> >
      >> > As for Thessa, I don't know; troubles me to hear she was in a 'huff'
      > over
      >> > something I did or did not do. She dropped a few posts in the GT a
      > couple
      >> > of
      >> > months ago, but while we were discussing something, she faded back
      away
      >> > but
      >> > there wasn't a clue as to her being upset. That's news to me. I've
      > always
      >> > had the deepest respect for Thessa, though we disagree on some
      things.
      >> >
      >> > Then again, Starry and I disagree on some things, some that are
      MAJOR.
      >> > But,
      >> > we're in this great old historic building and rebuilding our lives
      here
      >> > having left Nevada 5 months ago; while I had few problems with Sin
      > City,
      >> > the
      >> > idea that we were continually under 'light' surveillance, coupled
      with
      > the
      >> > fact that Starry wanted away from there, and I knew it would be no
      > place
      >> > to
      >> > be trapped in either when the time came.
      >> >
      >> > "We're good", as some would say. Thanks for asking, and for your kind
      >> > words.
      >> > _________________
      >> > Address to send information helping expose the Coverup:
      >> > Dondep or Dagwood
      >> > 2433 E. Tropicana Ave
      >> > #420
      >> > Las Vegas, NV 89121
      >> >
      >> > Dondep
      >> > Moderator
      >> >
      >> > Joined: 25 Mar 2007
      >> > Posts: 255
      >> > Location: Las Vegas
      >> > Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:12 pm Post subject: Dadmiral, Dan, Marci
      and
      >> > Ann
      >> >
      >> > ----------------------------------------------------------
      >> >
      >> > Transcript Of Dan, Marci, Dadmiral, & Ann - April 2007
      >> >
      >> > Even though a few months old, this transcript shows how strenuously
      >> > Dadmiral
      >> > is fighting to keep the consciousness of the REAL reason for the
      'T-2'
      >> > calculations from crystallizing in Dan's mind:
      >> >
      >> > ----------------------------------------------------------
      >> >
      >> > J: Listen to me! (yelling) The Planet X thing takes credibility,
      which
      > you
      >> > have, and throws it in the shitter! It's no more than him changing
      what
      >> > you
      >> > said in the hallway about that other character and the affidavit.
      Future
      >> > visions? You watched a video, right? Listen up here! Apophis could
      hit
      > us!
      >> > That's not a vision, that's science. That science backs up what the
      >> > Looking
      >> > Glass showed.
      >> >
      >> > D: What? I thought that was lowered?
      >> >
      >> > J: We're waiting on better data. So, it's stock up for awhile now in
      > case
      >> > we
      >> > can't stop it. It's not a planet killer, but it will interrupt us for
      > some
      >> > time.
      >> >
      >> > D: So, you are telling me Dxx is right?
      >> >
      >> > J: Yes and no. No. He is waiting for some Pole shift right?
      >> >
      >> > D: He is waiting for Nibiru as a Brown Dwarf or something like that.
      > There
      >> > is a decided difference between an electromagnetic pole flip, which I
      >> > believe is underway now, and a geophysical as in T2. I tried to speak
      > with
      >> > him about it, that this is a cyclic issue of chaos-cosmos. There's no
      >> > talking to him. He goes deaf just like the people he calls dissonant.
      > Back
      >> > to the other. What's its potential as an impact event?
      >> >
      >> > J: He is wrong about the Brown Dwarf, right about a higher
      probability
      > of
      >> > impact of an earth disrupting asteroid. It should be within visible
      > range.
      >> > I
      >> > believe it will pass within the Earth Moon distance.
      >> >
      >> > D: Okay, I just wanted to make sure that this wasn't a T2 involved
      > thing.
      >> > This still troubles me, as it's too easily, ah too easy added in your
      >> > subject matter. I've never heard you speak of this before?
      >> >
      >> > J: It's been in the mainstream. It's nothing we've been hiding.
      >> >
      >> > M: Okay, we understand that! Well, no I don't! The stocking of
      > provisions
      >> > was earmarked as possible T2 stocking. I've never heard anything in
      the
      >> > way
      >> > of an asteroid until now. Plus, I still don't understand why we
      weren't
      >> > told
      >> > of you working an op against us involving Kxxxx's additions?
      >> >
      >> > A: I spoke with J and he said it wasn't more important than us
      getting
      > the
      >> > XXXXXXXXXX on board so you could cut the XXXXXXX off at the knees!
      >> >
      >> > D: Wasn't more important, what, Apophis or Dxx?
      >> >
      >> > A: Dxx, silly!
      >> >
      >> > D: Well, I will agree that we have had problems with Dxx broadcasting
      >> > whatever he got his hands on, when it served his purposes, but these
      >> > issues
      >> > are apples and oranges to me.
      >> >
      >> > J: Dan, Marci, you two would be told before anything would get
      critical.
      >> >
      >> > D: Screw me! (yelling) What of the impact's ground zero? Are we
      > readying a
      >> > protocol for movement of the populace from even an estimated ground
      zero
      >> > location?
      >> >
      >> > J: Dan, we don't know if it will hit us!
      >> >
      >> > D: Right, but we know when it's passing, yes? Why not project it
      > hitting
      >> > us,
      >> > and estimate from there? Jesus Christ! (yelling) Do you know how many
      it
      >> > would wipe out, even if it isn't an Earth killer?
      >> >
      >> > J: That depends on where we estimate it will hit us! We might win the
      > war
      >> > quicker! (laughing)
      >> >
      >> > D: Not funny!
      >> >
      >> > M: No, you know sir, I don't, I mean to say, I don't see that as
      funny
      >> > either.
      >> >
      >> > J: Look Dan -
      >> >
      >> > D: No, you look! (yelling) The first friggin chance I legitimately
      get,
      > I
      >> > am
      >> > going to expose this information you just gave! (yelling)
      >> >
      >> > J: You make damned sure it's not from me! (yelling)
      >> >
      >> > D: I understand, you are in D.C. and trying to hold Dxxx together. I
      >> > understand that. I also understand that this is information I should
      > have
      >> > been provided so that I could have given a more complete view of what
      we
      >> > have, or what some have known. Now, what? This information comes to
      the
      >> > public, and it emboldens those who have been screaming doom? You
      > withhold
      >> > critical information, and how about you Ann? Did you know this?
      >> >
      >> > A: Sugarlady said Apophis misses us in T1 but maybe not now that
      we've
      >> > changed the course pushing us off T2.
      >> >
      >> > D: Which numbers? The ones before the stargates were grabbed or
      after?
      >> >
      >> > J: There are no real after numbers because we tore them down. The
      > glasses.
      >> >
      >> > D: Exactly! Think about what Ann just said! I have no choice! I have
      no
      >> > choice but to announce what I've learned!
      >> >
      >> > J: How? Exactly what have you learned?
      >> >
      >> > D: Jxxx, I have no choice but to say that while there is a
      possibility
      >> > that
      >> > Apophis will strike us, and that while this has been in the
      mainstream
      >> > media, that the appearance of the lack of consideration by the Maji
      was
      >> > not
      >> > the full story.
      >> >
      >> > J: What does that do to help anyone? It will strengthen the idiotic
      > claims
      >> > of people like Dxx, who are waiting for the sky to fall! (yelling)
      >> >
      >> > M: What it will do, is tell the truth.
      >> >
      >> > D: Thank you!
      >> >
      >> > A: For as bad as I've been, I agree that it should be told that the
      >> > Majestic
      >> > hierarchy has been watching the situation.
      >> >
      >> > D: Damned if we do and damned if don't.
      >> >
      >> > J: Not really, it will miss us.
      >> >
      >> > D: A moment ago you said we weren't sure it would hit us, now you are
      > sure
      >> > it will miss us?
      >> >
      >> > J: The numbers say it will miss.
      >> >
      >> > D: Which numbers? The ones before the stargates were grabbed or
      after?
      >> >
      >> > J: There are no real after numbers because we tore them down. The
      > glasses.
      >> >
      >> > D: Exactly! Think about what Ann just said! I have no choice! I have
      no
      >> > choice but to announce what I've learned!
      >> >
      >> > J: How? Exactly what have you learned?
      >> >
      >> > D: Jxxx, I have no choice but to say that while there is a
      possibility
      >> > that
      >> > Apophis will strike us, and that while this has been in the
      mainstream
      >> > media, that the appearance of the lack of consideration by the Maji
      was
      >> > not
      >> > the full story.
      >> >
      >> > J: What does that do to help anyone? It will strengthen the idiotic
      > claims
      >> > of people like Dxx, who are waiting for the sky to fall! (yelling)
      >> >
      >> > M: What it will do, is tell the truth.
      >> >
      >> > D: Thank you!
      >> >
      >> > A: For as bad as I've been, I agree that it should be told that the
      >> > Majestic
      >> > hierarchy has been watching the situation.
      >> > _________________
      >> > Address to send information helping expose the Coverup:
      >> > Dondep or Dagwood
      >> > 2433 E. Tropicana Ave
      >> > #420
      >> > Las Vegas, NV 89121
      >> >
      >> > Back to top
      >> >
      >> > Dondep
      >> > Moderator
      >> >
      >> > Joined: 25 Mar 2007
      >> > Posts: 255
      >> > Location: Las Vegas
      >> > Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:56 pm Post subject: Clarifications
      >> >
      >> > ----------------------------------------------------------
      >> >
      >> > Clarifications
      >> >
      >> > Dan wrote:
      >> > D: He is waiting for Nibiru as a Brown Dwarf or something like that.
      > There
      >> > is a decided difference between an electromagnetic pole flip, which I
      >> > believe is underway now, and a geophysical as in T2. I tried to speak
      > with
      >> > him about it, that this is a cyclic issue of chaos-cosmos. There's no
      >> > talking to him. He goes deaf just like the people he calls dissonant.
      > Back
      >> > to the other. What's its potential as an impact event?
      >> >
      >> > Uh, not so fast Dan. That's what I mean by being dishonest... "I
      tried
      > to
      >> > speak with him about it" isn't exactly correct. In the hallway at the
      >> > Hilton
      >> > you said at one point, just long enough for Marci to interrupt and
      call
      > us
      >> > back in before I could respond, "you've got to give up on this Planet
      X
      >> > thing..." Yes, I remember clearly NOT brushing that conversation
      aside.
      >> > The one time you volunteered the subject in a manner which would have
      >> > exhibited respect for a whole side of the conversation you never
      heard,
      >> > and
      >> > it's blown by the usual reining in that always seems to occur at the
      > wrong
      >> > moments.
      >> >
      >> > Ann wrote:
      >> > A: I spoke with J and he said it wasn't more important than us
      getting
      > the
      >> > XXXXXXXXXX on board so you could cut the XXXXXXX off at the knees!
      >> >
      >> > Cut WHO off at the knees? My, such humility and love for humanity!
      >> >
      >> > Dan wrote:
      >> > D: Well, I will agree that we have had problems with Dxx broadcasting
      >> > whatever he got his hands on, when it served his purposes, but these
      >> > issues
      >> > are apples and oranges to me.
      >> >
      >> > Did we just read an admission that Dan, apparently in cahoots with
      > Marci,
      >> > Ann, and Dadmiral, was directing 'info' to me? I don't know whether
      to
      >> > laugh
      >> > out loud, snicker, yell or wink!
      >> > _________________
      >> > Address to send information helping expose the Coverup:
      >> > Dondep or Dagwood
      >> > 2433 E. Tropicana Ave
      >> > #420
      >> > Las Vegas, NV 89121
      >
      >
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > --
      > No virus found in this incoming message.
      > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.33/1036 - Release Date:
      9/28/2007 3:40 PM
      >
      >




      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic