      From: Dex
      To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2007 12:37 PM
      Subject: Re: [ufodiscussion] The Tall Whites & Charles Hall

      Ted

      This just came in from M. Salla.
      Debunkers had a field day claiming how fraudulent Wolf was...too.

      Dex
      ***********

      Aloha, below is a fascinating interview with Dr Michael Wolf who
      claimed to be involved with the MJ-12 Special Studies Group. There has
      been much criticism over Wolf's authenticity by researchers such as
      Stanton Friedman who cite a lack of documentation for his many claims.
      In contrast, veteran researchers such as Paola Harris, Dr Richard
      Boylan and Jim Courant investigated Wolf's case, saw first hand some
      of his private documentation, and found him to be authentic. In the
      following interview, Chris Stoner also cites private documentation
      such as a photograph of Wolf and President Clinton. Stoner provides an
      excellent overview on Wolf's views and since he directly met and
      interviewed Wolf, his views are helpful in determining the validity of
      Wolf's views.

      When the circumstances of Wolf's recruitment and work for the MJ-12
      Group are compared to others who worked in covert MJ-12 projects they
      match very well. I recommend applying the 10 personnel management
      procedures used for MJ-12 Group personnel that I developed from
      analyzing the Clifford Stone and Dan Sherman cases, to help determine
      the accuracy of Wolf's claims concerning his work for MJ-12. See:
      http://exopoliticsjournal.com/vol-2/vol-2-2-Salla.htm

      My view is that the Michael Wolf was very likely a genuine
      whistle blower participating in an approved acclimation program where
      he could disclose valid information. The Stoner interview clearly
      summarizes Wolf's views on a number of topics, and is very helpful in
      describing how MJ-12 works with its personnel in acclimating the
      general public about extraterrestrial information. I recommend reading
      the following interview by Stoner and judging for yourself the
      importance of his information. Strangely, the Stoner interview is no
      longer available on the Internet.

      In peace

      Michael Salla, Ph.D.
      www.exopolitics.org