11807Re: [prepare4contact] Re: Alex Again

    Jul 30, 2007
      I like to take all the messages with a grain of salt and ultimately, in the end of all of this, look forward to our ascension.
      To help my fellow species cut through the quagmire and our precious earth retain her beautiful glory is an assignment I prescribe for myself.

      Dex

      Uncle John here: Tom, you are a wise and caring human.

      I thank you for your observations.

      I am just a "spokesperson" for my heart as I see you are.

      One way or another, this darkness got to give.