Ahoy!!!!!

  • Bill Palifka
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      how have you been? I found this Acai Berry stuff that is really unbelievable! I've been feeling incredible since i've been taking it. Finally found a way to lose weight that actually works and is really healthy for ya! check out this article about it if you want to read more about it and buy some http://myslimer.info !! You can purchase with that coupon I sent you for cheap! I recommended it to a few friends already and they were thanking me earlier saying they lost 5p in less than a week so I thought I would fill you in also ;-) The stuff is crazy. A lot of good information on that site but lemme know if you have any questions about it.