Computing JAJt

  • lucaregini
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2005
      I wonder what is the most efficient way to compute the product J * A *
      Jt
      where J is a sparse matrix, A is diagonal and Jt is the transpost of J.
      In Ublas documentation I can't found any reference to a
      diagonal_matrix type even
      if it seems to me that such a type exists. If there is support for
      this type how should it be used?
      Does also anyone know what's the state of SuperLU bindings?

      Thanks in advance for any help you will provide.
      Regards,
      Luca