Unexpected behaviour of project()

  • Antonio Martino
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      The following line does not work (it is from a cholesky routine
      submitted a long time ago on this list):

      UBLAS::project(U.row (i))(UBLAS::range (i + 1, size)) -= UBLAS::prod
      ( ...

      while the following works:

      (U.row (i)) (UBLAS::range (i + 1, size)) -= UBLAS::prod (

      In the former case I got an error about const correctness while the
      latter works smoothly

      Hope it is a useful warning
      Bye
      Antonio

      ps where on earth should I post any user question now?