ANN: new ml dedicated to Generic Linear Algebra

  • Toon Knapen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hi all,

      I would like to inform you that a new mailinglist has been created that
      is dedicated to Generic Linear Algebra Software (GLAS).

      The aim of the glas-ml is to define a generic interface for linear
      algebra operations and to provide a reference implementation for this
      interface in C++. This forum is intended for people with a strong
      interest in numerics and/or C++ (actually the combination of both is
      absolutely necessary to achieve our goals).

      The list was created a few weeks ago and it has been suggested already
      to join the MTL3 (a new rewrite of MTL) effort and this glas effort. So
      you might want to dive into the archives already to read some more about
      the initial design discussions.

      The ml is hosted by the Open Systems Lab of Indiana University (thanks!)
      and you can join the list at:

      Toon Knapen