scalar matrix multiplication problem

  • Georg Baum
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
      Hello,

      the attached test program does not compile with current ublas cvs (using gcc
      3.3.1, see compile.log). It does compile with current boost cvs. It does also
      compile with ublas cvs if you use double as base type. Any ideas where the
      problem is?

      Georg
    • Michael Stevens
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
        Hello Georg,

        Thanks for the report I can reproduce it on multiple compilers. I don't have a
        fix yet but I know when things wrong. The bug was introduced with version 1.2
        of 'matrix_expression.hpp'. This changes the way iterator check they were
        pointing to the same object.

        Michael