Location of uBLAS files?

  • Zdenek Hurak
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hello,

      after a few weeks of absence I feel now confused regarding location of uBLAS
      files. I used to get the latest version from
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ublas-dev/
      but the "Files" link is not active now.

      Any changes?

      Thanks, and best regards from Prague,
      Zdenek Hurak
    • jhr.walter@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 2003
        Sorry for being late on this.

        > after a few weeks of absence I feel now confused regarding location of
        uBLAS
        > files. I used to get the latest version from
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ublas-dev/
        > but the "Files" link is not active now.
        >
        > Any changes?

        Yahoo groups changed their policy. See for example

        Best,
        Joerg