2397Re: [ublas-dev] Re: new mailing list

  • Toon Knapen
    Dec 14, 2004
      Angus Leeming wrote:

      >>>And what will the gmane name be?
      >>
      >>You should ask Lars to just move the existing newsgroup to the new list.
      >

      > That would be better coming from one of the maintainers of the new list.

      FYI, the list administrator is Gunther Winkler with Michael Stevens and
      myself as backup. If you can let Gunther or me know who we need to
      contact exactly (and his email address) then we will take care of it.

      (Maybe it's best to send Lars' email address via private mail)

      toon
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic