2393new mailing list

  • Gunter Winkler
    Dec 10, 2004

      after the recent administration difficulties of this list we decided to start
      a new one. I collected some email adresses of active posters of the last few
      weeks and send them an invitation to the new list. Further I invite all
      members of this list to subsribe to ublas@... at

      in order to keep in touch with ublas developement or in order to get general
      help on the usage of ublas. If you experience any difficulties to join the
      new list, feel free to contact me.

      The list on yahoo should still be read but I suggest to send or cc all replies
      to ublas@....

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic