Receiving e-mails.

  • sheninnar
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2003
      Hello
      Can someone tell me what to do to receive emails from this group.
    • Jo
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2003
        --- In typography2@yahoogroups.com, "sheninnar"
        <sheninnar@y...> wrote:
        > Hello
        > Can someone tell me what to do to receive emails from this
        group.

        When you go into "my yahoo groups" or the main screen for
        posting messages, on the top right hand side you will see a blue
        underlined link called 'Edit My Membership', click there, and you'll
        be able to click on - Individual emails, Daily Digest etc.

        Hope that helps :)

        Jo