Fontmix

  • fontmixer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2003
      Hello font people

      I have just started up a new group called Fontmix at..

      I what to start up a font remix(redesign) community egroup.
      Simply join the group download the fonts posted in the files section.
      Pick one, redesign it in something like fontographer, repost it with a hybrid name and then we
      can all take a look and have a chat about it.

      The idea is that we can all participate in helping to create new fonts to share.
      But at the same time see how other people reinterpret each others work .

      Please check it out and let me know what you think.

      Thanks alot

      Chris