Poor taste in typography? i think so

  • sxlga
    Message 1 of 57 , May 15, 2001
      hello daniel!<br><br>sorry i have to disagree.
      you have to use the type for its meaning. only then
      can u be the most honest and clearest in typo. use
      the forms like little buildings. then it would not be
      a problem making a c/o. % is so much more
      complicated in his form. ... anyway thats what i think... by
      the way i am a new member too, but i guess you are an
      old one already. goodluck! olga
    • kalligraphos
      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 8, 2002
        Well, you know, if I could afford to shovel out
        the buck for Fontographer, I'd just make the darn
        thing myself... ;)<br><br>The one I found will suffice
        I think. It is a little quiry, and could use
        improving, but for what it will be used for, I guess I'll
        have to make due.<br><br>Perhaps someday I'll get a
        copy of Fontographer for myself, but right now, I've
        got more important things to throw $300+ dollars
        at...<br><br>--Kalligraphos