hey

  • redbitchdeadbitch
    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 22, 1999
      hey guys...whats up?<br>New to this club....
    • kalligraphos
      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 8, 2002
        Well, you know, if I could afford to shovel out
        the buck for Fontographer, I'd just make the darn
        thing myself... ;)<br><br>The one I found will suffice
        I think. It is a little quiry, and could use
        improving, but for what it will be used for, I guess I'll
        have to make due.<br><br>Perhaps someday I'll get a
        copy of Fontographer for myself, but right now, I've
        got more important things to throw $300+ dollars
        at...<br><br>--Kalligraphos