Re: Fontographer upgrade

  • lippsinc_99
    Message 1 of 57 , Aug 10 3:09 PM
      I like the rough "scribbled" fonts and the "systemish" creations. These would be perfect in the right setting...and I can think of a few.
    • kalligraphos
      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 8, 2002
        Well, you know, if I could afford to shovel out
        the buck for Fontographer, I'd just make the darn
        thing myself... ;)<br><br>The one I found will suffice
        I think. It is a little quiry, and could use
        improving, but for what it will be used for, I guess I'll
        have to make due.<br><br>Perhaps someday I'll get a
        copy of Fontographer for myself, but right now, I've
        got more important things to throw $300+ dollars
        at...<br><br>--Kalligraphos