Re: Fontographer upgrade

  • reedgs
    Message 1 of 57 , Jul 11, 1999
      Thanks for describing Fontographer. If you've made a new font, you can post a sample of the font on this site's photo file. It can be a JPEG or GIF file.
    • kalligraphos
      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 8, 2002
        Well, you know, if I could afford to shovel out
        the buck for Fontographer, I'd just make the darn
        thing myself... ;)<br><br>The one I found will suffice
        I think. It is a little quiry, and could use
        improving, but for what it will be used for, I guess I'll
        have to make due.<br><br>Perhaps someday I'll get a
        copy of Fontographer for myself, but right now, I've
        got more important things to throw $300+ dollars
        at...<br><br>--Kalligraphos