2182Ex-TD MAYSAK (CHEDENG) Final Update

  • Typhoon2000.com (Michael V. Padua)
    Apr 5, 2015

      for Monday, 06 April 2015 [8:19 AM PhT]

      WEATHER.COM.PH TROPICAL CYCLONE UPDATES

      EX-TROPICAL DEPRESSION MAYSAK [CHEDENG] UPDATE NUMBER 020 [FINAL]
      Issued at: 7:30 AM PhT (23:30 GMT) Monday 06 April 2015

      MAYSAK (CHEDENG) weakened into a Tropical Disturbance (LPA) as it moved swiftly over the West Philippine Sea...now outside of the Philippine Area of Responsiblity (PAR). This system will continue to dissipate within the next 12 hours.

      *Unless regeneration occurs, this is the final update on Maysak (Chedeng).

      Information based on data collected by WeatherPhilippines Foundation, Inc. shall not be taken as official data. Weather information broadcasted and distributed by PAGASA remains as official data. WeatherPhilippines shall not be responsible for the private use and reliance of its weather information.

      CYCLONE HAZARDS AFFECTING LAND

      Below are the regions or places in the Philippines that could be affected or that are being affected by the hazards generated by this current tropical cyclone.

      None.

      CURRENT CYCLONE INFORMATION

      As of 5:00 AM PhT today, Apr 06...2100 GMT.

      Classification/Name: LPA [formerly Maysak (Chedeng)]
      Location: Over the Northnwestern part of the South China Sea (near 18.5N 120.4E)
      About: 380 km east-southeast of Hong Kong, China...or 430 km northwest of Laoag City, Ilocos Norte
      Maximum Sustained Winds (10-min avg): 35 kph near the center...Gustiness: 55 kph
      24 hr. Rain Accumulation (near the center): 25 to 100 mm [Moderate to Heavy]
      Minimum Central Pressure: 1004 millibars (hPa)
      Size of Circulation [Convective Cloud-Based, in diameter]: 500 km (Small)
      Area of Damaging Winds (95 kph or more): None
      Past Movement: Northwest @ 32 kph
      Forecast Movement: N/A
      Towards: South China Sea

      ADDITIONAL DISTANCES

      Time/Date: 5:00 AM PhT Mon Apr 06, 2015
      Location of Center: Near 20.5º N Lat 117.5º E Lon
      Distance 1: 310 km SSE of Shantou City, China
      Distance 2: 385 km ESE of Macao, China
      Distance 3: 460 km W of Basco, Batanes
      Distance 4: 360 km SW of Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
      Distance 5: 425 km NW of Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte

      CURRENT TRACKING MAP:
      STORMTRACK:

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fweather.com.ph%2Fimages%2F20150405235816.gif&t=1516278809&sig=dZ1PIRmEe3FVE5GcaRiwmA--~D

      CURRENT UW-CIMSS/MTSAT-2 SATELLITE ANIMATION:

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fweather.com.ph%2Fimages%2F20150405235929.GIF&t=1516278809&sig=Kq9IZpsQrg9n4yVPqu440g--~D

      CURRENT NOAA/MTSAT-2 INFRARED (IR) SATELLITE IMAGE
      :

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ssd.noaa.gov%2FPS%2FTROP%2Ffloaters%2F04W%2Fimagery%2Frb0-lalo.gif&t=1516278809&sig=4URmzH8cpmpu0Xb0jLkcqA--~D

      NOTE:

      >> To know the meteorological terminologies and acronyms used on this update visit the ff:

      http://typhoon2000.ph/tcterm.htm

      http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/aboutgloss.shtml
          http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/acronyms.shtml

      For the complete details on Ex-TD MAYSAK (CHEDENG)...go visit our website @:

      http://www.typhoon2000.com
      http://www.maybagyo.com

      :: Kindly view our site's disclaimer at:

      http://www.typhoon2000.ph/disclaimer.htm

      Copyright © 2015 Typhoon2000.com     All Rights Reserved