PEN PALS AND FRIENDS
IN THE U.S.A.
AND ALL AROUND
ALL PEN PALS MUST BE
18 YEARS AND OLDER.
Today over two million people are in prison in this country.
Many of them for nonviolent crimes.
One thing that some people do is become pen pals with people in prison.
It can be very lonely spending year after year in prison,
most of it spent in a single prison block,
often for twenty three hours a day.
Prisoners lose contact with their family members and friends.
A letter can make a tremendous difference!
Some are intimidated by the idea of writing to a prisoner.
Just remember that they are people too!
Everyone needs to have a friend!
TX PEN PALS WANTED is one of
Texas Prisoners Network Support [TPNS] Groups
which supports Texas Prisoners that are incarcerated inside
of the Texas Department Criminal Of Justice System.
TX PEN PALS WANTED GROUP WELCOMES
ALL TO BE A PEN PAL FRIEND
FOR TEXAS PRISONERS
ON THE TX PEN PALS WANTED WEB SITE.
WE DO YEAR AROUND CARD PROJECTS AND
KEEP TPPW MEMBERS INFORMED
ON ANY UPDATES OF
OUR TPPW HOMEBOYS
COME JOIN US AND BE
A WONDERFUL BLESSING
TO OUR TX PRISONERS!!!
REQUIREMENTS TO BE A MEMBER:
1. Write to one or two Texas Prisoners listed on the TPPW Web Site.
2. Volunteer for one of our cards project:
For more information about
TPPW, please see the related link below.
Visit Our Other TPNS Support Group:
JAIL BIRD SINGS
- Mar 5, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.