WiRB

  • Brandon Kaya
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5 3:04 PM
      Hey everyone,

      Weekend in Ravens Bluff starts at 8 am on Saturday April 29th.

      Brandon Kaya
      gorta@...
      http://www.io.com/~gorta
    • rick brill
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6 6:06 AM
        Also remember that the first module that morning "Dragon Spirit" as well
        as the interactive "Foreign Affair" are for Guild-Level members, only
        (that is those people that paid the $20 to the RPGA for Polyhedron,
        etc..).

        So everyone bring proof of this, you can always go to the RPGA web site
        and find your history under the Members Only area, and just print that
        first page, which has your membership status and such. Else bring your
        membership cards.

        I believe that memberships can also be paid for right at the con, too, if
        you need. Brandon can likely confirm this.....*grin*

        There will be another module running at the same time as "Dragon Spirit".
        It is designed for 1st level characters, and is called "The Great Green
        Sheep Mystery".

        We will also be going right up to midnight on that Sat, so it will be a
        full (but fun!) day.

        - Rick -