RE: [twirp] Do I still I still count as a heroe?

  • Houck, Harold
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008

      I’m with Aerine…. Well not literally.

      From: twirp@yahoogroups.com [mailto:twirp@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Aerine Caerwyn
      Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 11:27 AM
      To: twirp@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [twirp] Do I still I still count as a heroe?

      Well let me know what I can do. I know the Source does a gaming night on
      Fridays, but I don't know if you have to pay for a table. I think it would
      be cool to get a few more nights open :) Some of us are "old and decrepit"
      and don't want to stay up till 2 a.m. (because the kids get up at 6 a.m.
      irregardless! ). But we should just make a "playdate" and try and get
      together to use these moldering brains! :)

      Aerine