Re: [twinklephone] twinkle and glibc error

  • gohanz69
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
      Michel de Boer wrote:

      > > In my Slackware 11.0 i use to modify /etc/profile. d/glibc.sh
      > >
      > > and uncomment and change #export MALLOC_CHECK_ =1
      > > to export MALLOC_CHECK_ =0
      >
      > Does Twinkle give a glibc error when you do not disable
      > the MALLOC_CHECK_ ?
      >
      > When you quit Twinkle it will print a memory usage report
      > at the end of its log file (~/.twinkle/ twinkle.log) .
      > When you run Twinkle with MALLOC_CHECK_ =0, do you see
      > any problems in that memory report? (eg. unallocated
      > pointers, or double allocated pointers)

      I have no problem with Twinkle and Glibc, it work correcty without Glibc
      error! But in Slackware 11.0 is frequent to use the export
      MALLOC_CHECK=0 for workaround glibc error!

      +++ 30-1-2007 12:18:00.853019 INFO MEMORY t_memman::report_stats
      Number of allocations: 943
      Number of duplicate allocations: 0
      Number of de-allocations: 943
      Number of mismatched de-allocations: 0
      Number of array/non-array mixed operations: 0
      Number of unallocated pointers: 0
      ---

      +++ 30-1-2007 12:18:00.853301 INFO MEMORY t_memman::report_leaks
      All pointers have correctly been deallocated.
      ---